Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    The last few pages are why boxing will always get away with this, until the day the sport dies. No matter who gets robbed, how they get robbed, a group finds a way to convince themselves no robbery ever occurred.
    Exactly. Then to see bob say well yeah ill make money on the rematch but this was terrible. ****in bob engineered this to make more options for himself then tries to play it like he was so shocked.

Worse for me is this looked like the nba draft. It seemed so staged and that everyone was in on it. Hbo for the 1st time giving a breakdown of the judges was the 1st clue. The rematch poster. hope manny wasn't in on this bull****.

I'm very disgusted. This is all about making top rank more money. This is a shameful fixing of a fight toi enhance bobs ability to make more money.

None of us should buy the rematch. Anyone with any sense knows manny won no fewer than 10 rounds.

Comment

• bottom line is this: some rounds of this fight were close, but Pacquiao edged almost all of those close rounds. I had it 7 rounds to 4 for Pacquiao with 1 round even, but 2 of the rounds which I gave to Bradley were razor close. So imo there is no way Bradley came even close to winning this fight.

Comment

• If Pac accepts a re-match instead instead of dropping Arum or retiring, i will **** on him everyday and convince Pacfans and *******s i know to **** on him as well.

Bleh! I got robbed again by ppv. fck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          yeah man. I've always said robberies are by far the worst thing for the sport, it's boxings credibility on the line! PEDs, big fights not being made, shady promoters, whack ass titles/belts, the WBC/WBA, all the bad is NOTHING compared to bad decisions in the eyes of the public.

If something doesn't change it's just going to continue to get worse.
          Which is why I encourage anyone I meet interested in boxing to get showtime. You almost always get competitive fights. If i had to give up a network goodbye hbo.

HBO too much hype, mismatches & suspect controversial endings & ppv fights.

Comment

• Home of robberies passes from Germany to America, Cong****

I would have never thought it possible to overtake the germans in this stat but i think its happened. As if the recent rios, williams, cloud, alexander fights with deductions for pushing and all his hometown decisiond (lol) and now bradley, with the american guy getting the nod in each BS decision. Its going from bad to worse and who knows where it will end up unless someone does something about it.

That moron jerry roth from vegas is at it again, he is a huge name in the business yet is involved in the most outrageous decisons, he had rios over abril by 4 rounds, he scored for shuenov against campillo and now bradley over pac and thats just off the top of my head, hes part of the problem!! and people like him need to be dealt with harshly, suspensions etc

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis! View Post
              If you were so sure Bradley's gonna win then why did you keep ignoring my bet offer to you way before these all started?

Bradley's a cool cat and he deserves props, but not this way. And you know it.
              Oh, I didn't know I had ignored your bet....I bet a good amount of my points on Tim to win. I agree, I would rather him take the loss than a win in this fashion personally.

It was more of a joke because of all the stuff I had talked and Tim got the nod, there were a lot people saying Tim wouldn't make it out of the 4th round....I couldn't let those guys off the hook....about 80% were all alt accounts anyways but still

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
                LMAO!! Brian Kenny called the TOP RANK broadcast of the fight...
                I admit... I am a pac fan that is now very suspect of Top Rank... This fight I feel was baked to make arum more bread. I don't know how Kenny called it but if he called it for TR, I would think he tried to make the decision more palatable and probably called it closer than it was...

Comment

• Originally posted by zcm View Post
                  dan rafael put it on twitter about an hour ago

Dan Rafael‏@danrafaelespn

Sitting at airport but have medical update on Bradley: Right foot has swollen twisted ankle. Left foot has a fracture. #PacBradley

Collapse Reply
                  Retweet

Favorite

ill believe it when they release the medical report or i see timmy in a boot.

the fact that he was able to move quite well tells me they are overrating the injury.

Comment

• Originally posted by turkas View Post
                    i kind of agree with this. There were several rounds where bradley was the aggressor and completely commanded ring generalship only to have pacquiao land a couple good lefts to close the round. Personally i gave those rounds to manny, but i rewatched the fight and i guess i could see an argument in the rounds ross and fuard gave to bradley. The first two could have gone either way and i can see bradley doing enough to sweep the last three, so all they had to do was find a round here or there to give to bradley.

Personally i think the biggest problem was the hbo broadcast, bradley blocked a lot of the punches they were going crazy over and that fight being 11-1 is nothing, but manny bias. Like kellerman said, they probably swayed people and maybe they were all effected by group think. Also i like what steward said "this is why i love kos".
                    this.......

Comment

• No, he was making it up to have an excuse ready and to gain sympathy.

Comment

Working...
                      X