Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
    pac still #1 imo

bradley is a world class champ one of the best in the world and pac made him look less than tht a really solid win one of pacs best since cotto

i knwo alotta ppl think may should be 1 b.c the cotto fight but cotto is shot and may went life and desth with him
    bradley is prime as can be and got dominated

so pac is #1 for me

Floyd went life and death with Cotto? Pfffffft, life and death is like Ortiz-Berto or some ****, your out of your mind. Thats coming from a guy who hates Floyd, and has a Paul Spadafora avatar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swazye510 View Post
      A true boxing fan will tell you the 5th is not close. Bradley was wobbled. Even if you dominated that whole round with punches.

This was the round and the following rounds is when people thought he was about to get KO'd.
      Thats the difference from scoring a fight as a fan and a judge. As a fan I sit back and see one guy decked in an otherwise close round I give the round to Pac. As a judge counting all work I give it to Bradley. Thats likely why I saw Pac as the winner but didnt suspect a fix or have much of a problem with the decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        I've always been in favor of having more judges, a lot more judges. Like a 11 of them total. similar to figure skating or something like that. Should weed out the ******s.

Other than that the state commission needs stricter measures for judging, not only to be allowed to judge but assigning judges. When they announced the three judges for this fight, a lot of eyebrows were raised. Now most people thought they would be biased for pac and didn't see this coming, but to have guys like ford who had RIOS beating Abril should simply not happen, not on a fight on this magnitude.

they need to review old veteran judges too who were once considered good. Again, using Ford as an example. He's been judging forever and lately his scores are ****.
        If you look up Ford and Ross on BoxRec, you'll see they've been a part of numerous fights that have had bad decisions rendered.

Molina/Lara, Chavez/Molina are two i can remember

Comment

• We can improve boxing when old corrupt ass gangsters like Bob Arum and Don King and Jose Sulimon retire.. They ARE the key reason boxing is corrupt. The old Guys just gotta retire. The only way. That and every single judge that's been associated with a robbery should be fired as well

Comment

• 8 rounds to 4 bradley clearly lost

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              I did. I thought he was fatigued--he began showing signs around round seven. I was impressed by Manny's craftiness, actually. His ring experience really showed last night. So I guess I shouldn't be surprised that along with showing experience he also showed his age.
              thanks.

I thought bradley was looking fatigued himself in a lot of the second half of the fight. Last few rounds just seemed like a sparring match to me. Even so, it seemed in my eyes pac was landing more shots than bradley and the harder shots. But even if we say timmy swept the last three, I still felt pac was up so big it didn't matter. I

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                No doubt your gonna come back and say oh watching it again Bradley actually won 6 rounds of the fight the judges just gave a close fight to him etc etc
                So he should be like you and give pity rds??GTFOH...

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                  ill believe it when they release the medical report or i see timmy in a boot.

the fact that he was able to move quite well tells me they are overrating the injury.
                  if thts what they are telling every1 n its not true then a medical report will never see the light of day

Comment

• I think it is going to be very similar to Mayweather vs Marquez numbers just slightly over a million.

Comment

• you gotta give it to the champion, really. pac took and pressed it to him and landed the cleaner and crispier punches on this round.

Comment

Working...
                      X