Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vcvc View Post
    bradley is a joke. he wasnt doing anything in there, his power was a joke and pac had no respect for it, it was like he was literally throwing rolled up toilet paper at pac. he won one round, that it.
    Pac had no respect for Bradley power huh,is that why he knock Bradley out??LMAO..Just stop..

Comment

• Obviously Bradley.

He has the belt and Pacquiao has another loss on his record.

Comment

• Originally posted by Volta
        bradley is simply the best

Comment

• not even gonna argue anymore

nobody gave bradley a chance and is just still shocked

in boxing, anybody can be beat and you never take your opponent for granted. maybe pac not taking them for granted, but is just regressing like its showin

Comment

• Bob Arum refuses a rematch for Pacquiao!!!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/boxing-...gOFQbphfmUxLYF

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
                JMM doesnt seem like he holds a grudge towards pacquiao, but probably wants to strangle Arum to death.
                No reason for him to hold a grudge with Pacquiao. They went life & death in all 3 fights, 2 of which Pac edged a decision. I'ma Marquez fan, and I didn't see him doing enough to win the third fight. There's a difference between performing far better than what the fans & critics were expecting, and actually winning a decisive victory.

Nacho should've never told him to get his foot off the gas in that fight. In close fights like that, he should know that activity means a victory in the eyes of the judges. But that's a horse thats been beaten to death and past the grave.

Comment

• Dwyer: Tim Bradley won fair and square

Comment

• Bradley is a fraud

How can you honestly say bradley won this fight it was not even close and yes bradleys power was a joke and pac was laughing at him. the compubox stats told the truth pac won and it was obvious to the public who watched on ppv and at the mgm grand , but i think they had the three blind mice as judges. really 115-113 lmbo.

Comment

• Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
                      No reason for him to hold a grudge with Pacquiao. They went life & death in all 3 fights, 2 of which Pac edged a decision. I'ma Marquez fan, and I didn't see him doing enough to win the third fight. There's a difference between performing far better than what the fans & critics were expecting, and actually winning a decisive victory.

Nacho should've never told him to get his foot off the gas in that fight. In close fights like that, he should know that activity means a victory in the eyes of the judges. But that's a horse thats been beaten to death and past the grave.
                      Agree. You hit it on the head.

Comment

Working...
                      X