Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another thing that Pac will capitalise on, Bradley paws a slow jab to measure at almost every time he gets close. That is asking to get hit VS Pac, who you got to be tight and not give any area to be hit.

Bump this thread tomorrow and we shall see, I may look like a fool, but I am confident.

Comment

• thanks for me making me look like a noob in boxing lol just kidding thanks for informing me a nd setting me straight

Comment

• Originally posted by Unseen View Post
        Yeah I know what you mean but Pac also has other advantages also. However for this fight it should be the most deciding factor.

Watching him VS Cassa the lefty, that left hand landed flush every so often. I got a feeling it will be a battle of Bradley ducking and landing that sneaky right hand almost blind VS Pac's left cross.
        Definitely. Before, I thought Pacquiao would just out-right win this match.

But with the way the boxing world has been going recently. Mayweather-Cotto, Froch-Bute etc etc. I wouldn't be surprised if Bradley pulled out a win or made the fight a real contest.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          I'm ready.

We've had our back and forth but fight time is almost here.

I still think Pacquaio is going to win but I'm really looking forward to the fight now.
          I remember telling you that i'd really pick a young dude like Bradley over Pacman. And I remember you guys laughing. Tomorrow we'll see.

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            I'd love to, but I can't. I'm in a all or nothing with Treason already and a 3:1 with someone else.
            All booked.

wait, you the dude who was offered to give up your account if you lose the bet? damn lol

Comment

• my 10m for pacquiao win

for anyone's 50m + ill sig their fave boxer for one week.

any takers?

Comment

• Originally posted by transportcd View Post
                thanks for me making me look like a noob in boxing lol just kidding thanks for informing me a nd setting me straight
                Asking questions and willing to learn is a great thing.

He also beat Johnny Gant and Floyd Mayweather Sr and a few others who were ranked highly when he beat them. Amongst the Top 5.

But the Top 3 of his wins at the weight, Hearns, Duran and Benitez are the real reason he's so highly regarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  I remember telling you that i'd really pick a young dude like Bradley over Pacman. And I remember you guys laughing. Tomorrow we'll see.
                  I'm rooting for him. I want him to win.

Out of all the young guys, I think Bradley has the best shot.

Hope he proves me wrong tommorow.

Comment

• Originally posted by thedarkness View Post
                    wait, you the dude who was offered to give up your account if you lose the bet? damn lol
                    Never bet account. Did Treason say I did?
                    Why does he keep adding and taking away from the bet?
                    I never bet my account with anyone because the only person who asked was some dude who made his account last month

Comment

• Bradley...

Comment

Working...
                      X