No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr. Says Floyd's $100 Mill Demand Unrealistic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tweezy316 View Post
    Floyd was never married so how can he be a wife beater? Tiger Woods cheated on his wife, you know just like Manny. So I think a fight between Manny and Tiger would be more appropriate.

Comment

I always knew Floyd Sr is the biggest *******

Comment

Originally posted by ShoguNinja View Post
        Dude, if you have been around boxing for a long time and you know what kind of personality Jr. has when he knows that he can beat his opponent that he will be facing. His gonna run his mouth in the media and get into his opponents faces\ and play his stupid mind games and ****?! Floyd is hesitant in doing that againts Pacquiao because he knows that Manny doesn't fall into that stupid ****. And stylistically wise, he knows that a mentally tough southpaw, with speed, power, accuracy, stamina, skill and a very good corner will give him a very big problem at fight night that is why he is pricing himself out so he will not get embarrass or humiliated publicly.
        I know exactly how Floyd is and as annoying as he can be at times. One thing we know about Floyd is that he does the talking for himself. What South Paw has beat him or gave him a real fight? If you use Corley or Zab as an example then it's a poor one because both them dudes got shut out. Stylistically, Floyd is all wrong for Pac because as we witnessed in both JMM fights, that a counter puncher dings Pacquiao up all day. Pac is not even fighting guys like that anymore. Wish that Freddie Roach felt the same you regarding Pac/Floyd....

"We'll have a change in sparring partners and style because Mayweather is so different than our last four opponents [Cotto, Ricky Hatton, De La Hoya and David Diaz]. We have to study him really hard. But I know Mayweather really well. I just need Manny to see what I see." Freddie Roach.
        Floyd scared of Pac when a hesistant Clottey banged him up? Wouldn't bet on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Tweezy316 View Post
          Floyd was never married so how can he be a wife beater? Tiger Woods cheated on his wife, you know just like Manny. So I think a fight between Manny and Tiger would be more appropriate.
          Nah dude is just a deadbeat father.. carry on though.

Comment

Originally posted by JAS_JAS View Post
            your contradicting yourself your believe zab in your first sentence then on your second sentence you say that it has to be what floyd said. and FYI the fight could have happened then the mayweather camp backed out and started the "there is no negotiation bull_**** excuse" which was a big fat lie according to HBO...
            I'm not contradicting anything because I said "LAST WE HEARD" I didn't say Zab was right. THEN I went on to say "LETS WAIT FOR FLOYD TO SPEAK" because if not, then it is not gospel. In other words, I didn't say Zab was telling the truth because I never cosigned what Zab said as fact. Looks like you are trying to find ways to say I am contradicting myself. NO the fight could have happened but Pac backed away from the table over you know what. Remember?.....

When they could not come to an agreement, Top Rank and Golden Boy Promotions, which represents Mayweather, turned to a mediator, retired judge Daniel Weinstein, who had successfully mediated a series of disputes between Top Rank and Golden Boy in 2007.

But after nine hours in mediation on Tuesday in Santa Monica, Calif., and further attempts to come to a resolution on Wednesday failed, the fight was pronounced dead by the Pacquiao camp
            This is when the negotiations were OFFICIAL and both fighters were at the table and guess who walked away? PAC.... Don't know why his fans keep forgetting that?

Comment

Originally posted by JAS_JAS View Post
              Yep nobody is scared of manny, not berto, bradley, martinez etc..they are all willing to fight manny and were calling him out except your GOD *****....
              Floyd scared of Pacquiao? Yeah right. I'm sure......

P4P best fighter in the sport?

Freddie Roach On Mayweather/Pacquiao.
              "It would have to be a catch weight, probably 143, 144 (pounds)," Roach said.
              "I don't think it would be at 147. But Manny's not afraid of anyone."

Freddie Roach, May 1 2009

http://www.lvrj.com/sports/44123347.html

The current P4P fighter considered
              fighting the former with a catchweight?
              What were they thinking?

Comment

forget about it Floyd does not want to risk his 0 , so he prices himself out potential fight . you are good floyd but it seems you are the chicken .

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                  Floyd scared of Pacquiao? Yeah right. I'm sure......
                  lmao @ quoting Roach from 2009 around the time Manny was a junior welterweight going against Ricky Hatton. o.O

Comment

Originally posted by ShoguNinja View Post
                    Hey D@mb A$$$ stop smelling Floyd's F@rt! Bradley, Berto and Martinez are in it for the Money but KFC jr. is trying to protect his "undefeated record" by not fighting Manny and demanding stupid **** which is not in any regulation and now his pricing himself out just to avoid him?! Tell your Jr. to grow some balls and fight Pacquiao?!
                    You guys are hilarious. For now on, instead of debating Pac fans. I'm just going to post articles of team Pac revealing themselves and see how you guys answer back because I have been noticing that no one responds to the article post.

If this doesn't say it all about Bob Arum's intentions on making this fight. I don't know what will.

Arum also indicated he would like Pacquiao to get through the Hatton fight before going up against Mayweather saying“I want Mayweather to stay there (in retirement) until September. The longer he’s out the more rusty he’ll be."

December 16th 2008

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=17506

Comment

for once, a member of the mayweather clan not on crack!

Comment

Working...
                      X