No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr. Says Floyd's $100 Mill Demand Unrealistic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
    lmao @ quoting Roach from 2009 around the time Manny was a junior welterweight going against Ricky Hatton. o.O
    Didn't Pacquiao fight Oscar at 147 prior to that?....... what about this.....

If this doesn't say it all about Bob Arum's intentions on making this fight. I don't know what will.

Arum also indicated he would like Pacquiao to get through the Hatton fight before going up against Mayweather saying“I want Mayweather to stay there (in retirement) until September. The longer he’s out the more rusty he’ll be."

December 16th 2008

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=17506

Comment

Don King offered Floyd 100 mil and put it into a contract stating this letter of intent this LOI will confirm our promotional agreement with you for payments to ($100.000.000.00 so if Floyd decides to go with Don King to promote him for the fight he will get 100mil its in writing Floyd posted the contract showing the offer already this **** is old news
      Last edited by MrClutch85; 03-23-2011, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
        Didn't Pacquiao fight Oscar at 147 prior to that?....... what about this.....
        you realize that quote is almost 3 years old right...and floyd was still in retirement.

IF you want to use that quote as the holy grail, then I can easily quote floyds 1st retirement when he said he was finished with boxing.

Why doesnt floyd want to fight manny? "well, in Jan of 2008 he said he was retiring from boxing. He wasn't kidding..."

Comment

You guys are hilarious. For now on, instead of debating Pac fans. I'm just going to post articles of team Pac revealing themselves and see how you guys answer back because I have been noticing that no one responds to the article post.
          LOL! just say your brain don't have the capacity to own those pac fans... thus, you need other people's "quotes" just to get back at them... LOL!

Comment

@ Ron Artest LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ronnie_N. View Post
              LOL! just say your brain don't have the capacity to own those pac fans... thus, you need other people's "quotes" just to get back at them... LOL!
              I know you don't believe that. I put the quotes up there because it is true. Like the one below....

"It's not so much that I give a damn whether this fight happens-- I don't -- and for me it's not the greatest experience doing a promotion with Floyd Mayweather," Arum said. "But not to do this fight would slow down the momentum of boxing."

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=4672323
              I'm also posting them because this is the reason why the fight hasn't happened yet. If Pac fans had a brain instead of Pac nuts in their heads, then it would be as clear as day for them as well.
              Last edited by GRUSTLER; 03-23-2011, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                you realize that quote is almost 3 years old right...and floyd was still in retirement.

IF you want to use that quote as the holy grail, then I can easily quote floyds 1st retirement when he said he was finished with boxing.

Why doesnt floyd want to fight manny? "well, in Jan of 2008 he said he was retiring from boxing. He wasn't kidding..."
                Arum was scared to death for Floyd to come back too soon and that is the point I am making. Just like this one......

Manny Pacquiao's trainer, Freddie Roach, just sat down with reporters in the media room. We asked whether he or Pacquiao was disappointed at all that the Filipino will be fighting Joshua Clottey, and not Floyd Mayweather Jr., on Saturday.

"It may have been a little bit of a letdown for him, because when we were working the mitts, he'd go into Mayweather mode -- pretending he was Mayweather, with the hand down and the shoulder roll and all that," he said. (ROACH)

http://espn.go.com/sports/boxing/blo.../freddie-manny
                The so called P4P best fighter in the world was trying to immitate Floyd? Why would Floyd be scared of a fighter who tries to copy his style to stand a chance?
                Pac fans are hallucinating.
                Last edited by GRUSTLER; 03-23-2011, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                  Don King offered Floyd 100 mil and put it into a contract stating this letter of intent this LOI will confirm our promotional agreement with you for payments to ($100.000.000.00 so if Floyd decides to go with Don King to promote him for the fight he will get 100mil its in writing Floyd posted the contract showing the offer already this **** is old news
                  Take that boring ass hypejob who can't beat a slow fighter two divisions smaller than him without a gift out of your avi

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                    That's what makes it even more suspect because Arum only heard that Floyd was thinking about coming back and made this statement.

Comment

The so called P4P best fighter in the world was trying to immitate Floyd? Why would Floyd be scared of a fighter who tries to copy his style to stand a chance?
                      Pac fans are hallucinating.
                      oh puh leaaase!

i can't believe you actually thought that.

Pac wasn't seriously imitating floyd jr. he was obviously clowning around pretending to fight like floyd.

YOU are the one hallucinating man.

Comment

Working...
                      X