Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr. Says Floyd's $100 Mill Demand Unrealistic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd wants to fight Tiger Woods to be the undisputed wife beater..

Comment

Originally posted by ShoguNinja View Post
      The $100mil. figure is one way for Floyd say "NO" on fighting Pacquiao. If he could really beat Manny as few of his *****s, nuthuggers and relatives are saying, that fight should have happened by now. But the truth is KFC Jr. is terrified on fighting Manny because he knows in his mind and in his heart that he can't break him and he can't beat him?!
      Get your head out Manny's a$$. Nobody is scared of Pacquiao. Not Bradley, Not Berto, Not Martinez, and definitely not Floyd. Pacquiao is scared of those tests! Or what will happen to him if he's not able to juice!

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
        Floyd wants to fight Tiger Woods to be the undisputed wife beater..
        Floyd was never married so how can he be a wife beater? Tiger Woods cheated on his wife, you know just like Manny. So I think a fight between Manny and Tiger would be more appropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Tweezy316 View Post
          Floyd was never married so how can he be a wife beater? Tiger Woods cheated on his wife, you know just like Manny. So I think a fight between Manny and Tiger would be more appropriate.
          ouch!!!!!! go easy on them tweezy. on second thought, let em have it. the scene wont let me give you any more karma so take this shout out as a token my friend

Comment

d mweathers need the money to pay pac for the monetary damage on the case. floyd has no choice but to fight again, even if not with pac...

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
              I don't think that is the case because it's not true because Floyd does have the skills to beat Pac and easy at that. I just think it is a case of people talking about something they don't know. I wish everyone would let Floyd talk so we know for sure where his head is at, instead of reading these articles and running with it. Last thing we heard was that he wasn't coming back from what we heard from Zab Judah. Until Floyd says it himself, it is not gospel. How can Floyd be scared of Pac when the fight could have been a done deal over a year ago but Pac refused. Martinez don't want a 100MIL though.
              Dude, if you have been around boxing for a long time and you know what kind of personality Jr. has when he knows that he can beat his opponent that he will be facing. His gonna run his mouth in the media and get into his opponents faces\ and play his stupid mind games and ****?! Floyd is hesitant in doing that againts Pacquiao because he knows that Manny doesn't fall into that stupid ****. And stylistically wise, he knows that a mentally tough southpaw, with speed, power, accuracy, stamina, skill and a very good corner will give him a very big problem at fight night that is why he is pricing himself out so he will not get embarrass or humiliated publicly.

Comment

yep pricing himself out, only idiots dont believe a fighter asking for 100 mil is not pricing himself out...

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                  I don't think that is the case because it's not true because Floyd does have the skills to beat Pac and easy at that. I just think it is a case of people talking about something they don't know. I wish everyone would let Floyd talk so we know for sure where his head is at, instead of reading these articles and running with it. Last thing we heard was that he wasn't coming back from what we heard from Zab Judah. Until Floyd says it himself, it is not gospel. How can Floyd be scared of Pac when the fight could have been a done deal over a year ago but Pac refused. Martinez don't want a 100MIL though.
                  your contradicting yourself your believe zab in your first sentence then on your second sentence you say that it has to be what floyd said. and FYI the fight could have happened then the mayweather camp backed out and started the "there is no negotiation bull_**** excuse" which was a big fat lie according to HBO...

Comment

Get your head out Manny's a$$. Nobody is scared of Pacquiao. Not Bradley, Not Berto, Not Martinez, and definitely not Floyd. Pacquiao is scared of those tests! Or what will happen to him if he's not able to juice!
                    Hey D@mb A$$$ stop smelling Floyd's F@rt! Bradley, Berto and Martinez are in it for the Money but KFC jr. is trying to protect his "undefeated record" by not fighting Manny and demanding stupid **** which is not in any regulation and now his pricing himself out just to avoid him?! Tell your Jr. to grow some balls and fight Pacquiao?!

Comment

Yep nobody is scared of manny, not berto, bradley, martinez etc..they are all willing to fight manny and were calling him out except your GOD *****....

Comment

Working...
                      X