No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr. Says Floyd's $100 Mill Demand Unrealistic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
    Don King offered Floyd 100 mil and put it into a contract stating this letter of intent this LOI will confirm our promotional agreement with you for payments to ($100.000.000.00 so if Floyd decides to go with Don King to promote him for the fight he will get 100mil its in writing Floyd posted the contract showing the offer already this **** is old news
    where in the offer did it say that the $100,000,000.00 was just for one fight?

most likely, that contract would be for a number of fights and not just for a single one.

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
      oh puh leaaase!

i can't believe you actually thought that.

Pac wasn't seriously imitating floyd jr. he was obviously clowning around pretending to fight like floyd.

YOU are the one hallucinating man.
      Ha ha ha! Typical Pac fan thinking. No matter what. Pac was imitating Floyd Mayweather Jr because the fight was supposed to happen but Pac didn't want it. Of course I believe it. Why shouldn't I? I'm not going to believe you. Matter a fact he was "PRETENDING" according to Roach. If you don't expect me to believe this, then I am also not going to believe that Pac wanted to fight Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
        Ha ha ha! Typical Pac fan thinking. No matter what. Pac was imitating Floyd Mayweather Jr because the fight was supposed to happen but Pac didn't want it. Of course I believe it. Why shouldn't I? I'm not going to believe you. Matter a fact he was "PRETENDING" according to Roach. If you don't expect me to believe this, then I am also not going to believe that Pac wanted to fight Floyd.
        “I don’t know when I will fight again, and I don’t know what the future holds. I just keep my fingers crossed.” FM

there you go...

Comment

floyd junior is becoming more and more of a joke each day.....

Comment

Why don't they just get off Floyd's nuts and let speak on it and stop reporting what other people heard or are saying.
            Because he NEVER TALKS. He never says anything on any of this. So people run with whatever is reported because he makes no effort to refute it. If Mayweather came out and said "I never said jack sh** about 100 million dollars" then people would have nothing to talk about it.

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
              Pac wasn't seriously imitating floyd jr. he was obviously clowning around pretending to fight like floyd.
              He said.....
              he'd go into Mayweather mode -- pretending he was Mayweather, with the hand down and the shoulder roll and all that," he said. (ROACH)
              Do you know what going into a "mode" means? It's basically being in a certain mind frame.

Comment

Originally posted by jltsmae View Post
                “I don’t know when I will fight again, and I don’t know what the future holds. I just keep my fingers crossed.” FM

there you go...
                I can believe that because he ain't fighting. I'm not debating that. So this 100MIL thing, until confirmed by Floyd himself. I ain't going to believe it until we know it's official for sure that he said that.

Comment

“without boxing in 2011, Floyd Mayweather is still going to see over $30 million just from businesses outside the ring” FM

this makes Floyd's fans as the losers, at least for 2011...

Comment

Manny Pacquiao's trainer, Freddie Roach, just sat down with reporters in the media room. We asked whether he or Pacquiao was disappointed at all that the Filipino will be fighting Joshua Clottey, and not Floyd Mayweather Jr., on Saturday.

"It may have been a little bit of a letdown for him, because when we were working the mitts, he'd go into Mayweather mode -- pretending he was Mayweather, with the hand down and the shoulder roll and all that," he said. (ROACH)

Dude.

you have to work on your comprehension skills.

when roach was asked if he or Pac were disappointed in fighting clottey instead of Floyd jr., roach said pac was a little bit let down by that.

meaning to say, Pac was disappointed that he didn't get to face Floyd jr.

got it?

and Pac's imitation was in JEST,

http://fightfan.com/2010/03/pacquiao...t-documentary/

its at 6:05

and everyone was laughing.

and as for the question if floyd jr really said he wanted $100 million, everything about it is purely from hearsay.

so i'd believe it if i actually see floyd jr HIMSELF saying it.

so i actually agree with you on that.
                    Last edited by AFighter4U; 03-23-2011, 06:23 AM.

Comment

That's what makes it even more suspect because Arum only heard that Floyd was thinking about coming back and made this statement.
                      you are using a quote that is 3 years old under different circumstances. Floyd was retired when Arum said it...

nevermind. The fact that youre still using that old quote as if it has any relevance today is.....just...wow. Im still in shock.

Hey breaking news, Bush said he was going to re-run for president. He said it in 2004, but I think it still has relevance in todays current agenda

Comment

Working...
                      X