No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr. Says Floyd's $100 Mill Demand Unrealistic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by empiricix View Post
    Dude, this post coming from another poster would have earned accolades from most people.......
    In that case..... YOU appear to be the illogical " hater " buddy

Know why ?

Because " hate " is worthless, and can easily be discredited, and yet you have COMPLETELY FAILED to address any of my issues regarding Pac, otherwise they would have been rescinded.

So, thanks for the accolades and also thanks for the link, I'll check it now.

Comment

Floyd basically confirmed it in his radio interview.

http://www.examiner.com/internationa...al-boxing-tour
      Dude, I got two major problems with that link.....

* the word " allegedly " IMMEDIATELY prefixes the $100mil statement

* the allegation is made by Bob "yesterday I was lying, today I am telling the truth" Arum. Just checking, but..... is it "yesterday" or is it "today"?

CHILL, I am not completely throwing your link under a bus.....

..... but, I want MORE !!

That does not cut the mustard, especially in light of the earlier comment that indicated the $100mil was for signing with King.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
        To World-Class Athletes from most sporting codes, random blood tests are about as common as having a ****, and are completely harmless, unless you happen to be using steroids of course.
        don't change the subject. floyd was trying to do the commission's job. his job is to fight. he said pac's easy work, so why is he so scared of him?

first extra tests

then denying negotiations

then asking for unreasonable money

"once a duck, always a duck" - KFC jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
          don't change the subject. floyd was trying to do the commission's job. his job is to fight. he said pac's easy work, so why is he so scared of him?

first extra tests

then denying negotiations

then asking for unreasonable money

"once a duck, always a duck" - KFC jr.
          If you are going to discuss this subject at all, then why do it dishonestly ?

That kinda makes me think that you don't really care at all, and are most likely just ****-stirring?

I did not change the subject at all pal, you said this.....

"Originally Posted by fdotorres
          the tests are a ***** move. floyd isn't the NSAC, he doesn't have to add extra rules or procedures to the ones already there
          "

I responded..... big fkn deal, who cares ?

OST's are harmless, and are undertaken by almost every top athlete in the world..... oh, except Manny, of course.

Why would you whine over something like that ?

If you were a true non-biased boxing fan, how the fuk could you question the guy who asked, but not question the guy who refused?

That sounds like nut-hugging fan-boy'ism right there.

FACT: Manny will never get that monkey off his back, and hard luck for him... who the fuk quibbles over steroid testing and expects to retain any credibility?

If Manny were to take the identical action that he has taken into the amateur arena..... he would have been stripped / banned, and labeled a drugs cheat..... simply for refusing the test.

Highly fkn suspicious.

Anyways, here is your problem right here..... even if I thought that Manny was clean - and I am not convinced of that at all - I am well within my rights to categorically state that Manny is almost certainly a dirty steroid cheat..... because he will not take the test.

The ball is in your court Manny.

Comment

That kinda makes me think that you don't really care at all, and are most likely just ****-stirring?

the tests are a ***** move. floyd isn't the NSAC, he doesn't have to add extra rules or procedures to the ones already there
            "

OST's are harmless, and are undertaken by almost every top athlete in the world..... oh, except Manny, of course.

If you were a true non-biased boxing fan, how the fuk could you question the guy who asked, but not question the guy who refused?

FACT: Manny will never get that monkey off his back, and hard luck for him... who the fuk quibbles over steroid testing and expects to retain any credibility?

If Manny were to take the identical action that he has taken into the amateur arena..... he would have been stripped / banned, and labeled a drugs cheat..... simply for refusing the test.

Highly fkn suspicious.

Anyways, here is your problem right here..... even if I thought that Manny was clean - and I am not convinced of that at all - I am well within my rights to categorically state that Manny is almost certainly a dirty steroid cheat..... because he will not take the test.

Truth right there ,,,,,, the haters are only hating thats their agenda they cannot put forward an argument that makes sense , only hate is what they spin , while logic and common sense goes out the window .

Its a disgrace to all of sport to have somebody about to paid $50 mill and holds as high a public profile in our sport as Pac does try to manipulate and water down drug testing to suit him self , its a great chance to show the world boxing is a clean sport and trying to rid PED use , but no Manny wants to make it look like a PED cheats haven , come on over get 50 mill and only have to have a piss test . the way he has gone about this is the actions of a sporting cheat .

Comment

Floyd didn't say anything about asking for 100Mil for a Pacquiao fight. He was talking spending 100Mil. The article just said "in reference" to Mayweather as saying that but not once in the article did Floyd say "I want a million dollars to fight Manny Pacquiao" Or did I miss something?

Regarding his lavish lifestyle (and referring to the hundred million dollar amount), Mayweather said: "There's no Brink trucks pulling back on no funeral homes. You gotta spend it. You got one life to live. I feel like if you can make a hundred million, you can blow a hundred million and make it again because you got to that level before. I feel like there's nothing I can't do if I set my mind to do something."
              Where does it say in the article that he was asked that particular question? I'm surfing the net and the only person I can see attached to Floyd wanting that demand is Bob Arum.

Comment

"

Highly fkn suspicious.

except manny? no, more like except every single boxer, since random testing isn't required in the US (nor the rest of the world)

floyd keeps adding extra crap into negotiations just to make the fight impossible

he asked cotto to get out of top rank

he asked margo to keep winning until whenever he grew a pair big enough to accept the challenge

he asked manny for extra testing not demanded by any commission

he denied the 2nd negotiations ever taking place

he asked for 100 million

he retired yet again when a fighter who was on a roll challenged him

he's done this crap over and over again since he beat ODLH. whenever he's sure someone's gonna test him, he runs like a little ***** into retirement, then comes back after everybody is battle worn

great strategy if you plan to keep the 0, but **** like that just makes him look like a ****** he is. if his balls were as huge as his talent, he could've been considered the best of his era. too bad "easy work, easy money" pacquiao snatched that away from him

Comment

Working...
                X