Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Vitali Klitschko-Odlanier Solis and undercards RbR discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitali was hearing the outcries of how boring the Klitschkos were & that they didn't get there man outta there like Mike Tyson or Lennox Lewis used to do so what does he do..give you guys a first rd knockout like he used to do back in the day when all his kos were early & you're still *****ing. This Solis dude has never even been hurt or wobbled but look what happens when he faced Klitschko. Vitali is a precision puncher the likes which we have never seen before & i suggest it's time to give it up to him or look mad ****** by indulging in all the other lame excuses to negate his greatness. Get this through your head people... there has BEEN no one in boxing history at 200 lbs or above more dominant than Vitali Klitschko & this is fact based.. every number you put out there is in his favor & in his favor only.

Comment

• Originally posted by turkas View Post
      To say Solis clearly won the round is laugable. It was a close round, but Vitali controlled it with his jab and ring generalship. However, I will concede that Solis could have landed enough shots to win, but either way it was close and to say Solis clearly won it is asinine.

Also there was no fix, Klitchko clearly landed a shot on Solis who proceeded to fall down whilst hurting his leg.
      Solis is history, and will be remembered for this tank job.

Next!

Comment

• HAHAHA. great cuban black hope FAIL!

even if it was his knee. the punch caused his FATASS to exert all that unevenly proportioned jelly rolls on his weak knee.

when u r grossly overweight you are EXPONENTIALLY more injury prone = FACT. or getting knocked the hell out . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Carlisle View Post
          By the way with your racist sig.. burning the black masses... lol... what an idiot... your not even a real racist... your a punk internet **** riding racist... at least a real racist doesn't hide behind a computer admiring other men. Your so lame you give real racist a bad name. I suggest you go to a Klan meeting Chopper...lol... what a joke.
          Getting a little worked up, troll?

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
            Vitali was hearing the outcries of how boring the Klitschkos were & that they didn't get there man outta there like Mike Tyson or Lennox Lewis used to do so what does he do..give you guys a first rd knockout like he used to do back in the day when all his kos were early & you're still *****ing. This Solis dude has never even been hurt or wobbled but look what happens when he faced Klitschko. Vitali is a precision puncher the likes which we have never seen before & i suggest it's time to give it up to him or look mad ****** by indulging in all the other lame excuses to negate his greatness. Get this through your head people... there has BEEN no one in boxing history at 200 lbs or above more dominant than Vitali Klitschko & this is fact based.. every number you put out there is in his favor & in his favor only.
            Green K sent!

Comment

• Originally posted by SluggerFan View Post
              Maybe Vitali thought it was David Haye and wanted to put a beatdown on him. Seriously though, Vitali looked pissed the fight was stopped, he ran over wondering what the hell happened. He looked like he wanted to hit somebody...
              Vitali only likes it when he stops fights,,not when he thinks there's still a fight happening. When HE KO'ed Hide for his first title.... he was pissed at Hide as well & motioned for him to get up.. He prefers just hitting people until they can't take it no more... the early KO'S don't do anything for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post

Next!
                I would prefer never having heard of the guy. He's an embarrassment. Let him disappear into oblivion....

Comment

• Question... how is a white racist like Chopper a fan of boxing which is historically dominated by blacks and hispanics? Answer: he's not truly a racist.. he's a wanna be athlete who didnt have the athleticism to compete at any sport...maybe got beat up by a black and became a fan of boxing? Either way Chopper look at the pound for pound list... it's pretty clear who dominates.
                  Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post

Next!

Comment

• I'm chillin son.... anyone with a racist sig like yours just shows you got personal problems.
                    Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
                    Getting a little worked up, troll?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      What pisses me off is that this was shaping up to be a good fight. Solis was showing Vitali some looks that he hadn't seen in a while.
                      I can agree with this.... Solis was looking calm & confident in there until he paid the price by coming in & leaving his head exposed. There's no highguard defense when you're punching now is there..funny how no one's mentioning his highguard defense..he took a risk & paid for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X