Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The mentality of some of these so called 'boxing fans' is just stupid. The term 'leftover' when referring to a fighter is a joke. Anybody with a defeat on their record is somebodies leftover if you use that logic. Guess that makes just about every boxer thats ever boxed apart from a few exceptions, Calzaghe, Marciano, Ottke, Floyd etc ****e.

This nonsense is most commonly associated with the bumsniffing *****'s who decided, much like every other soundbite thats come out of floyds mouth, to believe in it completely.

'yeah,yer...dat Sugar Ray Robinson is garbage..he somebody leftover.. yer yer'.

Arseholes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      I actually think this helps Pac if it breaks right. Floyd likely wont KO Cotto while Manny did, weight difference of course. Then floyd does his time in the pokey. If Manny fights Bradley and KO's him, it will make Manny look more powerful and make the fight more appealing.

AFter the JMM fight very few gave manny any chance.
      this will not aid pac in anyway. due to bob arums business practices which will come to light. floyd mayweather and miguel cotto will shed light on this you can guareentee it during the 24/7. it will furthershow that cotto will take the test which pac will not.

these 24/7s could get real ugly for bob arum and top rank if cotto and floyd really wanna go in on them

Comment

• No it's not. Pac will be alright if he fights Bradley.

What's happening here is, if Pac fights Bradley, Pac is fighting the prime undefeated, top 10 P4P fighter.

Floyd fighting Cotto, Cotto ain't a top a top P4P fighter, and hasn't even fought any top 10 JMW in two years.

Public relations: Pac is the winner here, he's fighting the currently better fighter.

All of this experience and battle tested crap is just bullshit. Pac is fighting the better fighter. Period. End of story.

Comment

• Bradley probably just edges Cotto at this stage for an opponent being p4p top 10.

But Bradley has no personality and is not in Cotto's status as a boxing star.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
            lmao...argument is lame man....older in age dont mean a whole lot..some get lil better w age, switch trainers, find a new light etc...it happens...lol two beatings dont mean anything cept 2 losses..and well Manny has 3..so guess he's old and washed up...one word on the getting older dont mean nothen...HOPKINS
            All I'm saying he can't be any better than 4 years ago.. No one is exempted to the rule we all get old add the fact that it was 2 brutal beat downs.. A fighter can't be the same after that. He could be still good but his human psyche and physical strength won't be the same..

Go over pix of cotto being badly beaten up and tell me that won't affect your health..

It's like a used up car.. Fix it all you want it can never be as good as new.

Comment

• Originally posted by eklok View Post
              few weeks ? try 6 months ***** , your hero floyd isnt making money in jail while manny sleeps in a big house where his anus is safe
              ur a horrible troll at least know ur info...6months???? when does 87 days equal 6months...and when does bein in jail mean u cant make money??? and its not like he's gon suffer while he is in there..ur now irrelevent w the 6months comment

Comment

• I think Floyd has a great chance at stopping Cotto late. Cotto goes on his bike starting around round 6 or 7 and wont be able to get away from may for the rest of the fight. We all know cotto doesnt handle pressure well and i believe floyd will put calculated pressure on him. Floyd is gonna bust him up and it will show.

Floyd by UD or possible stoppage.

Comment

• Good decision by Cotto to fight Floyd, he has a better chance of beating Floyd than beating Pac regardless of weight agreement. Floyd is the BEST technical fighter with the BEST defense but at his age plus climbing to 154 kinda put him a bit of disadvantage against Cotto. Cotto's weakness is his stamina but since Floyd hasn't showed his usual speed the last 2 fights just shows Cotto will be able to keep up with Jr's ring generalship. If this fight happened 5 years ago, I will definitely pick Jr to beat Cotto, I will have to pick Cotto to TKO Jr. in 8. If for some reason Jr. shows up with his usual speed, then Jr by UD but I really doubt that.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
                    ur a horrible troll at least know ur info...6months???? when does 87 days equal 6months...and when does bein in jail mean u cant make money??? and its not like he's gon suffer while he is in there..ur now irrelevent w the 6months comment
                    Saragosa sentenced Mayweather to six months, with 90 days suspended, and ordered him to pay a $2,500 fine, attend a year-long domestic violence class, perform 100 hours of community service and remain out of trouble for a year, largely because the incident occurred in front of his children.

i hate owning idiots , you sir are now irrelevant !! bye bye!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      All I'm saying he can't be any better than 4 years ago.. No one is exempted to the rule we all get old add the fact that it was 2 brutal beat downs.. A fighter can't be the same after that. He could be still good but his human psyche and physical strength won't be the same..

Go over pix of cotto being badly beaten up and tell me that won't affect your health..

It's like a used up car.. Fix it all you want it can never be as good as new.
                      that is a good analogy..but u gotta understand...May is aging just as well...some people cut and bruise worse than others i've seen guys get demolished and dont look like the been ina fight...then i've seen guys whom looked like they almost dead eyes shut blood all over...yet win...and keep winning...it happens...cant underestimate heart of a fighter...he wont///cant b considered washed up till he loses consecutive times to not gr8 fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X