Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto-May is a good fight..not great but a good fight. Better than choosing Canelo and Guerrero..I am not goin to say that Cotto is a leftover because he only lose to 2 elite fighters (Marg and Pac)..This leftover crap is nothing more than bull**** excuse concocted by *****s and Pac haters.. Since when being defeated by another elite fighter says that you are done...

I will give him credit if he wins that fight though not as much credit as that of Marg and Pac irregardless whether he fights him at 154 or not...

Oh and Pac-Bradley would be a better fight than a Cotto-May..
    Last edited by mikemurni; 02-01-2012, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by eklok View Post
      Saragosa sentenced Mayweather to six months, with 90 days suspended, and ordered him to pay a $2,500 fine, attend a year-long domestic violence class, perform 100 hours of community service and remain out of trouble for a year, largely because the incident occurred in front of his children.

i hate owning idiots , you sir are now irrelevant !! bye bye!
      ur ******...he's serving 87 days....period...that is is time now...thats the facts....

Comment

• Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
        The sad truth is that whoever Floyd had chosen, people would have find a way to hate on his choice.
        Actually

"The sad truth is that whoever Floyd had chosen, people would have find a way to justify his bull**** and suck his d1ck"

no problem, i got your back.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
          ur ******...he's serving 87 days....period...that is is time now...thats the facts....
          link or gtfo!!! u ****** ***** , your hero is going to jail , deal with it

Comment

• Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
            that is a good analogy..but u gotta understand...May is aging just as well...some people cut and bruise worse than others i've seen guys get demolished and dont look like the been ina fight...then i've seen guys whom looked like they almost dead eyes shut blood all over...yet win...and keep winning...it happens...cant underestimate heart of a fighter...he wont///cant b considered washed up till he loses consecutive times to not gr8 fighters.
            May style of fighting will likely allow him to fight over 40. He just doesn't get hit that much.. Hence, he is still a fresh fighter..

It's not only age that matters. You have to consider the fighting style how he was badly beaten.. etc etc..

Comment

• Originally posted by eklok View Post
              link or gtfo!!! u ****** ***** , your hero is going to jail , deal with it
              lmao he aint my hero..but here..
              Mayweather's Nevada boxing license normally would have been a rubber stamp, but the commission insisted that he appear in order to question him about the criminal case he recently made a plea deal in.

Mayweather faces an 87-day jail sentence at the Clark County Detention Center in Las Vegas after a plea deal on domestic violence charges related to a September 2010 incident with his ex-girlfriend, Josie Harris, who is also the mother of three of his children.

the link for ya

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...cense-approved

Comment

• Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
                Only 6 years to late but not a bad fight still
                You're an idiot. No one wanted to see Cotto vs Floyd in 2006. They weren't even competing in the same division.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  May style of fighting will likely allow him to fight over 40. He just doesn't get hit that much.. Hence, he is still a fresh fighter..

It's not only age that matters. You have to consider the fighting style how he was badly beaten.. etc etc..
                  I agree with what ur sayen...i just dont think its fair to say Cotto is done untill he has absolutly shown he cant recover....after both those losses he went on to win good matches or semi good lol....untill again he loses couple times in row to non legit opponents i dont think its fair to call him washed..

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    i see Cotto getting potshotted for 12 rounds...but i'll watch
                    Yeah, I'm betting on Floyd UD...lol. I doubt he's got the power to knock him out, or on his ass. Floyd likes to win by points anyway. Cotto's chin still pretty solid, though his face bruises more easily after Margo and Pac soften it up.

Comment

• This is a good fight!

Comment

Working...
                      X