No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
    They had award winning makeup artists for the post fight press conference too. No way was Ortiz' face busted up from those 2 Mayweather shots. It was all special effects.

But yeah, probably rigged like the Pac Hatton fight. Hatton had that serious coke and alcohol problem. He even fired his entire career long team. Wouldn't surprise me if he threw the fight to get that cash flow for that coke..

If the Ortiz fight was rigged I can easily see how the Hatton fight was rigged, let alone Clottey, Margarito and Mosley fights.

But lets be REAL boxing fans and admit Hatton was shyt when Mayweather send him on a date with that whore of a ring post while Ortiz was a cheater who was trying to do a (Pac/Mosley) kiss and make up session and got GATTI'ed and couldn't take the #2 crispy combo...

I know your limited as a poster in the sense that you can only discuss Floyd and Manny, but what does Pacquiao have to do with this conversation?

And real boxing fans.....psshhh.....that's something you'll never be you d1ck n the booty, Mayweather nuthugger.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      If she knew or was hinted that the fight was fixed why would she post her slip to draw attention to a controversial ending and how she made money on it?
      She took after floyd...*floyd suggested it*

Originally posted by bMak View Post
      The bet was for a few hundred, or a few thousand though. If its fixed, why not put up big money.
      ..and bolster the fact more? I told you already she doesn't believe floyd can KO Ortiz!

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        So because you work with a couple of ******s (who most likely don't even follow the sport apart from mayweather fights) who think the fight was "fixed", you think it could've been, as well?

That's just genius.

Is it possible it was fixed? Yes, anything is possible. However, is it plausible? Yeah, right.

Possibility =/= Plausibility.
        Yeah, I don't think it was fixed bc there was no real reason. The only bet put out in the media was the one she won so no surprise there. That logic reminds me of the Cheato wraps scandal with Cotto though. Is it possible? Yes. Is is plausible? After getting caught trying to cheat the man who lost to the man you already pummeled to death, HELL YES, LOL!

SERIOUSLY, **** like this is the reason why there are only a few real fans of this sport left. Nobody wanted to see Mayweather win off some bs like that. Just bc Mosley and Gatti didn't get Ko'd by it don't mean it's a legit win.
        Last edited by PRking718; 02-13-2012, 02:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fvck LamarSmith View Post
          I know your limited as a poster in the sense that you can only discuss Floyd and Manny, but what does Pacquiao have to do with this conversation?

And real boxing fans.....psshhh.....that's something you'll never be you d1ck n the booty, Mayweather nuthugger.
          Fail......

Come on top rank try harder than that buddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fvck LamarSmith View Post
            Did you even read my reply?

I have no opinion on the topic (which is what I stated).

My response was that it's just wasn't the TS who thought this, but several (overwhelmingly ******ed) people (who don't even watch boxing) felt this fight was rigged.
            Fixed it for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by DLT View Post
              she only bet $100 just to win $2000 which Floyd would wipe his ass with. She also placed other bets

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/20...h-rd-knockout/

There is no way you could watch how hard they were going at eachother and think it was fixed. Why fix it? Floyd is scared of Ortiz foreal? You guys are so funny
              exactly..She placed multiple bets, putting small amounts on each one..and if the fight is fixed ,why even bother betting and posting the winnings to draw any unwanted attention!

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              Anybody that honestly believes Mayweather/Ortiz was a setup should probably just go drink a few gallons of "Drano". It's pretty clear you've already failed at life anyway.

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              If the fight was fixed it would have looked like the Clottey pacquiao fight. Ortiz would have been covering up not doing anything. And as bright as Ortiz is if the fight was fixed he would have confessed by now.
              lmao..so true!!

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              man, all the ******s come out when floyd and manny have fights. its surreal. it was a scam fight because his fiancee placed numerous bets and won 2000 dollars? wtf???smh.
              this....

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              If she knew the fight was fixed then she wouldn't have posted her betting slip. She wouldn't say anything and that would draw ZERO attention to herself.
              ...and this..

TS is a joke!!

Comment

• I want to see Cotto beat Mayweather, but in reality Mayweather is too much for him. Speed kills.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  Fixed it for you.
                  end thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRking718 View Post
                    Yeah bro I know how you feel. THIS is why boxing is ****iung dying. Only undercard fights no one comes to see be poppin and sho what this sport is about -- big fights are all blowouts now bc best don't face best then we get silly imcompetent Ref's and it's all looking like WWE from the ouside, I can't blame them.
                    Tell me about it.

I was at work trying to defend our sport but how can you defend an incompetent ref, Ortiz stupidity and the lack of anger from Ortiz and his team on the outcome of the fight.

Dudes were ****ting on boxing hard saying **** like "Floyd's corner should have hit the ref with a chair to at least make this scam entertaining".

Comment

• Reading through this thread reminds me of why I never come to NSB anymore.

Seriously, I'd rather go on an extended vacation to Auschwitz than to converse with the majority of you knuckledragging halfwits.

****. Just thinking about it makes me want to eat a razorblade popsicle.

Comment

Working...
                      X