Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol at thinking Floyd's fight with Ortiz was staged.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      Lol at thinking Floyd's fight with Ortiz was staged.
      Lol at you being blind to the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Wait.... WTF.....are you serious?
        Yes and it was before the fight but i said no way.mayb late tko.and then it happend before my eyes.

Comment

• You're right!

You're thinking is correct, this is in fact a scam. They just want you to buy a ticket to the event, but when you show up on May 5th the arena will be empty. Then you'll hear "hahaha we got yo a s s" and Ashton Kutcher will jump out of no where. Trust me this kid is f u ck i n brutal, just ask Demi Moore.

Comment

• Never thought it was anything funny til I read what u just said. If that's true that his girl bet money that he will ko him in the 4th rd. That makes me suspect something fishy went on. My boy Cotto better not lay down for this mother ****er Floyd.

Comment

• she only bet $100 just to win $2000 which Floyd would wipe his ass with. She also placed other bets

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/20...h-rd-knockout/

There is no way you could watch how hard they were going at eachother and think it was fixed. Why fix it? Floyd is scared of Ortiz foreal? You guys are so funny

Comment

• Nothing shocks or surprises me in boxing, I do think a lot of boxing fights are either fixed or can be easily fix, so i wouldnt be surprised in the slightest in the May-Ortiz fight was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Nothing shocks or surprises me in boxing, I do think a lot of boxing fights are either fixed or can be easily fix, so i wouldnt be surprised in the slightest in the May-Ortiz fight was.
                  it would shock me. What reason is there to do that? What would Floyd fear about Ortiz? What would he have to gain from it? He wanted a Pac tuneup so he picks a Southpaw and doesnt even use it as a real fight? How does that prepare him for Pac

Comment

• Originally posted by DLT View Post
                    she only bet $100 just to win $2000 which Floyd would wipe his ass with. She also placed other bets

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/20...h-rd-knockout/

There is no way you could watch how hard they were going at eachother and think it was fixed. Why fix it? Floyd is scared of Ortiz foreal? You guys are so funny
                    Read between the lines.she made a minor bet to obviosly not draw attention to herself.i never said floyd was scared so don't make crap up.

Comment

• TS sounds like tool. Fight wasn't fix. And boo ****ing hoo about your family experience with Ortiz fight. Cry me a river.

Comment

Working...
                      X