No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    If the fight was fixed it would have looked like the Clottey pacquiao fight. Ortiz would have been covering up not doing anything. And as bright as Ortiz is if the fight was fixed he would have confessed by now.
    lol isn't that ironic? a pac-clottey fixed fight propagandist like you now finds himself on the defensive trying to defend floyd for the same offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biolink View Post
      I could understand if she won millions upon millions on that bet. Ortiz is really going to throw a fight to win her 2 g's? Really? Floyd probably finds that much money stuffed underneath his couches. I also heard she placed numerous bets on that fight, but only posted the winning one.

EDIT

Beaten to it.
      Damn it was $2k?

LMFAO. Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
        I have a feeling it was too. The post fight interview itself looked fishy.
        TBH I think Ortiz didn't take a dive, but looked for an easy way out.

Again if you look at that fight, Ortiz took hard punches from Floyd and walked thru them. Then all of the sudden two shots put him away......gimme a break.

However the people I talked to pointed out that it was fishy that the ref was looking away for so long and that Floyd notted his head during the break before clocking Ortiz.

IMO that is a very valid argument as to why that was rigged.....especially when you considered to goofy look on Ortiz face and the post fight interactions. Hell his corner was pretending to be mad but smiling and **** when they were asking to talk to Cortez.

That was there argument and IMO a very d@mn good one as to why the fight was fixed.

Comment

• Scenario coud be this..floyd told her pose gf he'll win by ko on the 4th but his gf is not so sure about it as she knows floyd can't even KO his women...so...she bet only a small amount.

seriously, fight was fixed.

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
            lol isn't that ironic? a pac-clottey fixed fight propagandist like you now finds himself on the defensive trying to defend floyd for the same offense.
            Propagandist eh? Someone visited Thesaurus.com. Sorry buddy but I have literally made ZERO threads on that fight and maybe less then 3 posts on it so try again.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
              Lol at you being blind to the truth.
              Im pretty sure your the biggest hater next to the rest of the slowski's on the site...

Comment

• Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
                Scenario coud be this..floyd told her pose gf he'll win by ko on the 4th but his gf is not so sure about it as she knows floyd can't even KO his women...so...she bet only a small amount.

seriously, fight was fixed.
                If she knew or was hinted that the fight was fixed why would she post her slip to draw attention to a controversial ending and how she made money on it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fvck LamarSmith View Post
                  Did you even read my reply?

I have no opinion on the topic (which is what I stated).

My response was that it's just wasn't the TS who thought this, but several people felt this fight was rigged.

Just because they felt that way, they are ******? Gimme a fvkin break.

Your pvssy must really ache for Floyd because you as well as some of your ***** buddies are so sensitive.

Again I really don't care if it was rigged or not, but I do know that those two shots weren't enough to put Ortiz away.
                  They had award winning makeup artists for the post fight press conference too. No way was Ortiz' face busted up from those 2 Mayweather shots. It was all special effects.

But yeah, probably rigged like the Pac Hatton fight. Hatton had that serious coke and alcohol problem. He even fired his entire career long team. Wouldn't surprise me if he threw the fight to get that cash flow for that coke..

If the Ortiz fight was rigged I can easily see how the Hatton fight was rigged, let alone Clottey, Margarito and Mosley fights.

But lets be REAL boxing fans and admit Hatton was shyt when Mayweather sent him on a date with that whore of a ring post while Ortiz was a cheater who was trying to do a (Pac/Mosley) kiss and make up session and got GATTI'ed and couldn't take the #2 crispy combo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Fvck LamarSmith View Post
                    I have no stance on this as Ortiz has always been a joke in my eyes.

However there are a lot of people who felt that was a scam.

The next day at work, I was defending boxing as almost everyone at my job was saying boxing is on the same level as WWE and how that fight (Mayweather vs Ortiz) was fake as hell.
                    Yeah bro I know how you feel. THIS is why boxing is ****iung dying. Only undercard fights no one comes to see be poppin and sho what this sport is about -- big fights are all blowouts now bc best don't face best then we get silly imcompetent Ref's and it's all looking like WWE from the ouside, I can't blame them.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
                      Yes and it was before the fight but i said no way.mayb late tko.and then it happend before my eyes.
                      The bet was for a few hundred, or a few thousand though. If its fixed, why not put up big money.

Comment

Working...
                      X