Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man, all the ******s come out when floyd and manny have fights. its surreal. it was a scam fight because his fiancee placed numerous bets and won 2000 dollars? wtf???smh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fvck LamarSmith View Post
      I have no stance on this as Ortiz has always been a joke in my eyes.

However there are a lot of people who felt that was a scam.

The next day at work, I was defending boxing as almost everyone at my job was saying boxing is on the same level as WWE and how that fight (Mayweather vs Ortiz) was fake as hell.
      So because you work with a couple of ******s (who most likely don't even follow the sport apart from mayweather fights) who think the fight was "fixed", you think it could've been, as well?

That's just genius.

Is it possible it was fixed? Yes, anything is possible. However, is it plausible? Yeah, right.

Possibility =/= Plausibility.

Comment

• Originally posted by DLT View Post
        how do we know Margarito didnt throw the fight against Cotto? Thats much more likely in there positions but ofcourse Cotto wouldnt do that but we all know that Floyd would, right? The Floyd hate on this site is incredible. You wouldnt say that about hardly any other boxer but Floyd yet he's the guy who needs to do it the least since he already makes more than anyone in boxing and most dont think any of those guys can beat him anyways. It makes no sense
        Not even.plenty of other fights are fixed.lets see the recent guzman was fixed.and why isnt it possible ortiz took a dive? Cotto vs margarito couldve been fixed but do i think it was? No just the nysac is very strict on fighter saftey.we can all agree to disagree.Lol i been
        labled a ***** and a *******? This site is so sensitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fvck LamarSmith View Post
          I have no stance on this as Ortiz has always been a joke in my eyes.

However there are a lot of people who felt that was a scam.

The next day at work, I was defending boxing as almost everyone at my job was saying boxing is on the same level as WWE and how that fight (Mayweather vs Ortiz) was fake as hell.
          u already ****ed up when u started talking to casuals about boxing. most of them know less than even the pac fans around there. ive had ppl who still think mike tyson is fighting. ill never understand this defend boxing crap. defend boxing to ppl who know wtf they are talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            man, all the ******s come out when floyd and manny have fights. its surreal. it was a scam fight because his fiancee placed numerous bets and won 2000 dollars? wtf???smh.
            Has nothing to do with the bet or the fact he has a fight coming up.

Almost everyone I talk to the next day stated that fight was a rigged (on top of bashing the sport of boxing)

Comment

• Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
              Read between the lines.she made a minor bet to obviosly not draw attention to herself.i never said floyd was scared so don't make crap up.
              If she knew the fight was fixed then she wouldn't have posted her betting slip. She wouldn't say anything and that would draw ZERO attention to herself.

Comment

• I have a feeling it was too. The post fight interview itself looked fishy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden View Post
                  This thread is like being bukkaked by stupidity.
                  lol, perfect way to put it.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
                    Lol at you being blind to the truth.
                    The truth, what makes you so sure it's the truth?

Didn't Jackson bet like $200k?

Why stage a fight to bet 200k? Doesn't make sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      So because you work with a couple of ******s (who most likely don't even follow the sport apart from mayweather fights) who think the fight was "fixed", you think it could've been, as well?

That's just genius.

Is it possible it was fixed? Yes, anything is possible. However, is it plausible? Yeah, right.

Possibility =/= Plausibility.

Did you even read my reply?

I have no opinion on the topic (which is what I stated).

My response was that it's just wasn't the TS who thought this, but several people felt this fight was rigged.

Just because they felt that way, they are ******? Gimme a fvkin break.

Your pvssy must really ache for Floyd because you as well as some of your ***** buddies are so sensitive.

Again I really don't care if it was rigged or not, but I do know that those two shots weren't enough to put Ortiz away.

Comment

Working...
                      X