Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fvck LamarSmith View Post
    yeah man....where have you been?

TS isn't lying and Ortiz looks like a gopher that would go along with this scam.

Cotto has too much pride to do some b.s. like this though, so I doubt we will see any GBP shenanigans in this fight.
    Thank you, this is all im basically stating.

Comment

• This thread is like being bukkaked by stupidity.

Comment

• Anybody that honestly believes Mayweather/Ortiz was a setup should probably just go drink a few gallons of "Drano". It's pretty clear you've already failed at life anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
          I really hate that fake boxing fans like the *******s are allowed to speak about the sport of boxing.
          So if i say something negative about floyd im a *******? Cuz i have said plenty of bad things about pac and been labled a *****.this site is something else.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
            "America is revolved around controversy and money" Floyd Mayweather Jr
            how do we know Margarito didnt throw the fight against Cotto? Thats much more likely in there positions but ofcourse Cotto wouldnt do that but we all know that Floyd would, right? The Floyd hate on this site is incredible. You wouldnt say that about hardly any other boxer but Floyd yet he's the guy who needs to do it the least since he already makes more than anyone in boxing and most dont think any of those guys can beat him anyways. It makes no sense

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden View Post
              This thread is like being bukkaked by stupidity.
              this made me lol foreal

Comment

• I can't believe people still think that fight was staged. Mayweather did the same he did with Ortiz, to Gatti and Mosley as well. It wasn't some new thing. My god.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  Anybody that honestly believes Mayweather/Ortiz was a setup should probably just go drink a few gallons of "Drano". It's pretty clear you've already failed at life anyway.
                  I have no stance on this as Ortiz has always been a joke in my eyes.

However there are a lot of people who felt that was a scam.

The next day at work, I was defending boxing as almost everyone at my job was saying boxing is on the same level as WWE and how that fight (Mayweather vs Ortiz) was fake as hell.

Comment

• LOL @ Bombs getting all ******* on me about my last post and hitting me with red K.

Do you really think you can even phase me, son?

Comment

• If the fight was fixed it would have looked like the Clottey pacquiao fight. Ortiz would have been covering up not doing anything. And as bright as Ortiz is if the fight was fixed he would have confessed by now.

Comment

Working...
                      X