Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What you guys have to do is watch what Ms Mayweather bets on and jump in and bet with your life savings to find out if it is true that the fix is in

Comment

• Read the article. She bet a $100. You think the biggest fight of the year would be staged based off a $2000 payday?

Comment

• Quitting is in Cottos DNA, plus he is looking to get paid. I wouldn't be surprised. Cotto couldn't beat May with a bat anyhow.

Comment

• ITs obvious the fight was fixed, ORtiz knows it, so does floyd and joe cortez. Look at how Oritz went to the Floyd Camp afterword, hugging them, kissing them, all happy after he got Knocked the F out. HE got a nice payday and and bought escuse to say that he was coming on strong until the incident.

What would be lovely, if the COtto fight was fixed, and say Cotto was supposed to sleep in the 10th, Cotto changes his mind and goes for Broke and KO's mayweather. A true hollywood ending - LOL

Comment

• Cotto give me my money's worth and with Floyd it's a risk. Lately though Floyd has so I'm pretty sure this won't be a boring fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhyme 4 Rhyme View Post
              Read the article. She bet a $100. You think the biggest fight of the year would be staged based off a $2000 payday?
              Bet too much and it's suspicious.
              Show me the other receipts.
              Lol, so this is how the crazy conspiratorists feel like

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                The last time he showed some slight of effective off the back foot fighting was against JMM in 2009, since then, he has looked his age and ineffectively moving backward in a straight line. He got caught by Ortiz when he tried to do his Sweet Pea-like duck under and slip away imitation as he has done against most other Southpaws he had fought.
                The Ortiz fight is probably the first time I've ever seen Floyd use the shoulder roll against a southpaw. He ducked under Ortiz's straight left with relative ease, something he didn't do against Zab Judah or Demarcus Corley. Ortiz was only able to finally catch Floyd with that counter left hand after Four rounds. Ortiz started to catch on to Floyd's tactics and finally caught him. It wasn't because Floyd lost his legs, Ortiz caught Floyd because he was able to predict Floyd's movements. And if you watch that fight again you would see that even at 34 years of age and after a year and a half of inactivity Floyd was still faster than Victor.

Comment

• Damn getting close to that 100 mark. How many *******s think PAC can beat mayweather? Lol

This is why Floyd just needs to move up to MW as its not even fair.

Comment

• Cotto's new trainer definitely knows what he's doing.

Comment

• are we talkin about the same victoria who quit against madaina! mayweather experience is what won him the fight! down the line victor was goiin to get ko'ed idk what your cryin about,,

they touched gloves and cortez said lets fight,,,! and it was open season you cant blame floyd for that!

are we talkin about the same victor who had to go before the commision cause of his "nose breakin comments"

your mad cause floyd stays relevant! instead of prayin on his downfall i hope you enjoy seein cotto get stopped! every floyd hater makes up excuses just cause they want him to lose "oh that fight was fixed" "oh he fights boring"

Comment

Working...
                      X