No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Pacquiao Forces Boxers To Lose on The Scale

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexicans are so full of ****!!!
    When Oscar expressed his feelings about Margarito and how he shouldn't be allowed 2 fight ever again, you guys said "oh shut up Oscar, your not a real Mexican, your just hating, blah, blah, blah". Now all you Mexicans are acting like Oscars word is gold just because he's backing up JM Marquez.

Comment

• If JMM fought Pac at 147 it wouldnt be so bad this time for JMM as hes had a taste of that weight already.

He would definately be more acclimatised to it this time than when he fought Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by NesNY View Post
        SOLID post, dude.
        Green k.

I love JMM, too. But above 140 he'd get demolished. The whole thing about fighting at the 147 limit is meaningless. PAC just weighed in at 144 for the 150 catchweight. That's ******ed.

Catchweight or not, Pacquiao will weigh in UNDER 147 and JMM will have to bloat up to that weight. And Pacquiao will simply destroy JMM and force a stoppage.
        I agree, I think Pac basically demolishes JMM at this point... but I think it's a fight that needs to be made. JMM is the one fighter that people believe "has Pac's #" and many (especially Pac haters) believe whole heartedly that JMM beat Manny twice. He needs to clear all that up and put it to rest once and for all. It certainly has more meaning than a "Mosely is more well known and would sell better" fight. Besides, even though I think Pac will punish JMM, I still think it's a very competitive fight and could be a FOTY candidate.

And, JMM is coming off a solid win where he looked very good. Mosely (they'll call it FMJ leftovers) will get crusified by Pac (and I love Mosely) and looked horrible in his last 2 fights. JMM is the best option at this time and has history behind it.

BTW - I don't get the "JMM won't sell" theory of Arum and Co. He must be a descent attraction or else Floyd Mayweather would have never fought him. And I think it sells big because of JMM heritage and the history behind Pac and JMM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kdelacruz31008 View Post
          DLH is full of ****... It's not like he, or any other fighter that Pac fights, just found out the night before the fight that there is a catch weight.. If they cant make it then dont sign up to fight, period.I'd love to see JMM get a chance at Pac, this time Pac will show how much he has grown as a boxer.. Pac will shut his mouth and retire him like Margs.. This fight wont go past 7rds. Katsidis gave him trouble, Pac is no Katsidis..

Yeah, Katsidis actually has an inside game.

Comment

• Originally posted by NesNY View Post
            SOLID post, dude.
            Green k.

I love JMM, too. But above 140 he'd get demolished. The whole thing about fighting at the 147 limit is meaningless. PAC just weighed in at 144 for the 150 catchweight. That's ******ed.

Catchweight or not, Pacquiao will weigh in UNDER 147 and JMM will have to bloat up to that weight. And Pacquiao will simply destroy JMM and force a stoppage.
            I agree, I think Pac basically demolishes JMM at this point... but I think it's a fight that needs to be made. JMM is the one fighter that people believe "has Pac's #" and many (especially Pac haters) believe that JMM beat Manny twice. He needs to clear all that up and put it to rest once and for all. It certainly has more meaning than a "Mosely is more well known and would sell better" fight. Besides, even though I think Pac will punish JMM, I still think it's a very competitive fight and could be a FOTY candidate.

And, JMM is coming off a solid win where he looked very good. Mosely (they'll call it FMJ leftovers) will get crusified by Pac (and I love Mosely) and looked horrible in his last 2 fights. JMM is the best option at this time and has history behind it.

BTW - I don't get the "JMM won't sell" theory of Arum and Co. He must be a descent attraction or else Floyd Mayweather would have never fought him. And I think it sells big because of JMM heritage and the history behind Pac and JMM.

Comment

• Oscar the Crybaby

Biggest whiner in boxing. Almost. I agree that EVERYONE that fought Pac knew of the catch weight, and he destroyed them at a weight significantly under the catch weight. And yes he destroys anyone in his weight class, which are mostly mexican. The head shine at his weight is scared,No Money Mayweather. The rest just want a pay day. I am surprised His Highny-ness, the Ignorant B-Hop doesn't challenge him after his ridiculous comments. Pac would destroy him too.

Comment

• last thing i know oscar dela hoya was robbed of victory against mosley and mayweather......he did nothing.....pussie!

Comment

• De la Hoya did exactly this:

Made Pac move up 2 weight classes, still got manhandled
                  Made Floyd move to 154, still got beat
                  Made B-Hop (v.big MW) come down to 158 and still got embarrased.

at least Pac wins his catchweight fights

Comment

• oscar gayboy de la ***oya- listen no one is forcing anybody to fight pac. nobody had a gun to your head when you signed to fight pac. its all these bigger boxers like your dumb ass thinking they can impose theyre size and strength on them...news flash every boxer has a clear physical advantage over pac. so what does that mean? ***git.

Comment

• it is a b.itch move for the Pacquiao camp to want Marquez to come up to 147 when Manny himself cant even weigh 147, he only weighed 144 for a "154lb" fight vs Margarito. so whats wrong with the fight taking place at 140-142. .Roach saw Marquez perform like sht vs mayweather so thats the weight he wants , dirty ****** cheaters.. if i was marquez il agree to it and still come to the fight at 142 at best.

Comment

Working...
                      X