Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael: "A seven-day cutoff is quite REASONABLE but Floyd still REFUSED to budge"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
    no. Floyds drug testing. Pac has passed all the tests he has done.
    Not Floyd's drug testing, the USADA's drug testing. Yeah, Pac has passed all the tests he's done. That doesn't mean a lot to me because it's well known that the NSAC testing is not particularly good. By the logic of a lot of people here, they should just make the testing worse, because everyone can pass and that means everyone is clean. They should be testing with the best methods available. You don't start with crappy testing and work your way up, because you won't catch people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red_Menace View Post
      Not Floyd's drug testing, the USADA's drug testing. Yeah, Pac has passed all the tests he's done. That doesn't mean a lot to me because it's well known that the NSAC testing is not particularly good. By the logic of a lot of people here, they should just make the testing worse, because everyone can pass and that means everyone is clean. They should be testing with the best methods available. You don't start with crappy testing and work your way up, because you won't catch people.
      yes and pac agreed to it but with a 7 day cut off because of his personal opinion. How are you going to discredit someone for taking more tests than anyone in the sport. And before you say its not random then give me scientific proof of a drug that will escape urine tests blood tests after 7 days and turn pac into superman. You think after all this drama pac would dare take peds and ruin his legacy. posters need to use logic.

Comment

• Originally posted by fabie View Post
        ah I see what you're doing. Nevermind.
        Yeah, I thought so.

Comment

yes and pac agreed to it but with a 7 day cut off because of his personal opinion. How are you going to discredit someone for taking more tests than anyone in the sport. And before you say its not random then give me scientific proof of a drug that will escape urine tests blood tests after 7 days and turn pac into superman. You think after all this drama pac would dare take peds and ruin his legacy. posters need to use logic.
          Manny said he agreed to NO cut off dates.

Which one is it?

Comment

Man, I'm not a ****ing doping scientist. WADA makes the protocol, and they represent the collective knowledge of the world's best doping scientists. Hell, the drug makers help them develop tests so their drugs won't be abused by athletes. If they say they need to be able to test blood up to the day of the fight, then who am I, or you, or Pac to argue? Seriously, I don't have scientific proof of anything, because I'm not a doping scientist, but I'm going to trust that what the actual experts are saying is necessary is the right thing to do.

I discredit Pac because I can't think of an athlete refusing to take this kind of testing at the Olympics without special concessions. If they did, the entire world would be throwing **** at them. For some reason, Pac is getting special treatment in this regard, and people aren't holding to the fire for it.

Oh, and Arthur Abraham undergoes this testing for all his fights as part of his contract with Sauerland, as all their fighters supposedly do. The testing is administered by an anti-doping agency in Russia (or at least it was for the Povetkin vs Klitschko fight that fell apart) that follow's the WADA code/procedure, which is what the USADA did for Mosley vs Mayweather.

And yeah, I think Pac could be doing something know. As far as I know, Texas is notorious for having testing even worse than Nevada, and being sketchy as hell. Pac seems to love fighting in Texas lately.

Comment

Unless Floyd and Mosley are still getting tested by USADA, I don't see how they are under USADA's testing guidelines.

Q: What type of tests does USADA conduct?

A: USADA conducts in-competition (IC) and out-of-competition (OOC) tests. OOC testing is testing of individual athletes in an out-of-competition setting with little or no advance notice of the test. In-Competition testing is generally testing conducted following an event.

link

Comment

Man, I'm not a ****ing doping scientist. WADA makes the protocol, and they represent the collective knowledge of the world's best doping scientists. Hell, the drug makers help them develop tests so their drugs won't be abused by athletes. If they say they need to be able to test blood up to the day of the fight, then who am I, or you, or Pac to argue? Seriously, I don't have scientific proof of anything, because I'm not a doping scientist, but I'm going to trust that what the actual experts are saying is necessary is the right thing to do.

I discredit Pac because I can't think of an athlete refusing to take this kind of testing at the Olympics without special concessions. If they did, the entire world would be throwing **** at them. For some reason, Pac is getting special treatment in this regard, and people aren't holding to the fire for it.

Oh, and Arthur Abraham undergoes this testing for all his fights as part of his contract with Sauerland, as all their fighters supposedly do. The testing is administered by an anti-doping agency in Russia (or at least it was for the Povetkin vs Klitschko fight that fell apart) that follow's the WADA code/procedure, which is what the USADA did for Mosley vs Mayweather.

And yeah, I think Pac could be doing something know. As far as I know, Texas is notorious for having testing even worse than Nevada, and being sketchy as hell. Pac seems to love fighting in Texas lately.
                Your not a doping scientist, just leave it at that.. Talk boxing then rather then suggesting what how many cut off days is sufficient... Funny how everyone is a PED expert now and know whats sufficient and what not..

Comment

• Originally posted by Bee Keepz View Post
                  Unless Floyd and Mosley are still getting tested by USADA, I don't see how they are under USADA's testing guidelines.

Q: What type of tests does USADA conduct?

A: USADA conducts in-competition (IC) and out-of-competition (OOC) tests. OOC testing is testing of individual athletes in an out-of-competition setting with little or no advance notice of the test. In-Competition testing is generally testing conducted following an event.

link
                  Look at this f*g trying to act like OOC testing is done to everyone.

Q: How are athletes selected for OOC Testing?
                  A: USADA selects athletes to test in an out-of-competition setting based on an automated draw that considers a number of factors, including athlete ranking, risk of doping within each sport and test history. All athletes from all sports under USADA’s jurisdiction are subject to OOC testing and USADA has the right to test any athlete for any reason. All NGBs are required to provide a list of athletes for inclusion in the USADA Registered Testing Pool at least quarterly. With respect to each athlete on the list and any additional athletes designated by USADA for inclusion in the USADA Registered Testing Pool, each athlete receives an OOC packet from USADA which includes a USADA Guide to Prohibited Substances and Prohibited Methods in Doping, wallet card, pertinent forms and educational materials. After initial entry into the USADA RTP, it is the responsibility of each individual athlete to provide USADA with current and updated information specifying his/her whereabouts. On a quarterly basis, USADA posts the names of the U.S. athletes who have been tested by USADA at www.usada.org.

Comment

• 7 days eh? wow i thought arum said 14, o wait pacyow and roach coach said the agreed to no days. well which is it, 7, 14, or 0?

if the *******s can't see the wool over their eyes, i feel sorry for them. i really honestly do. whats the saying, there is a sucker born every minute? yup, thats it.

Comment

• Mayweather hasn't shown his commitment in his desire to fight Pacquiao. When did he ever express that? At least with Pacquiao's camp they've been trying to meet in the middle.

Comment

Working...
                      X