Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For all the ******s that called Floyd Jr. the all time best 130lb...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NesNY View Post
    And please don't forget how brittle Floyd's hands were at 130lbs.

just wanted to remind you guys of that. Meanwhile, Arguello was thought to be the most devastating puncher of his division at 130lbs.

Floyd won on the effect of accurate punches...not necessarily on power. And you'd be a fool to think Mayweather could go 15 rounds with those brittle knuckles...with someone of Arguello's caliber (but then again, this isn't a head-to-head comparison, it's a Relative comparison).
    Wtf?

Floyd hit like a ****ing truck at 130. Did you even watch him fight at 130?

Comment

Originally posted by NesNY View Post
      And please don't forget how brittle Floyd's hands were at 130lbs.

just wanted to remind you guys of that. Meanwhile, Arguello was thought to be the most devastating puncher of his division at 130lbs.

Floyd won on the effect of accurate punches...not necessarily on power. And you'd be a fool to think Mayweather could go 15 rounds with those brittle knuckles...with someone of Arguello's caliber (but then again, this isn't a head-to-head comparison, it's a Relative comparison).
      This makes no sense whatsoever. wtf? what does power have to do with achievements? Valero probably had more power then Mayweather or Pacquiao but may and Pac are still more achieved and did more.

Comment

NesNY stop man.

God bless his soul but Floyd would beat the shyt out of Alexis man.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          I have Arguelllo as the GOAT at 130. And, he has that rank by a solid amount. I got Floyd at #2. However, Elorde has a great case to be rank at #2 as well. To say he doesn't is ridiculous. I have Elorde at #3 even ahead of Nelson but not that much. Hell I also think the very underrated Brian Mitchell could be in the top 5.

130 is a pretty deep division with a solid history. To act like if Floyd can not be lower than #2 is just insane and not really knowing that history. However, it all falls under preference and opinion.
          Brian Mitchell is very underrated at 130. Since many fighter wouldn't fight a fighter from South Africa during the time. The fight with Nelson never happened

It sucks that Casa and Freitas fights never happened at 130. Those would've been great wins for his resume

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTrooper View Post
            You know who you are. Please do some research before making such absurd statement.
            It's not that farfetched

But it's also not as obvious as some people are making it out to be (ceilings)

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              lmao...did u just say reggie sanders??? that was like the 3rd or 4th person floyd fought in a 4 round fight??? u my friend are a loser.... and sanders still lost and it wasnt that close either. go away, ur trolling.

how come i'm not allowed to use ***** logic? arguello and nelson would have destroyed sanders and floyd nearly lost to him. case closed!

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                Wtf?

Floyd hit like a ****ing truck at 130. Did you even watch him fight at 130?
                no he really didn't. genaro hernandez, carlos gerena, jesus chavez, and corrales were all corner stoppages. if he hit like a truck why did it always take a sustained beating to get the corner to stop those fights? if he really hit like a truck wouldn't they go down and not be able to get up or be so badly hurt the ref has to stop it?

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  NesNY stop man.

God bless his soul but Floyd would beat the shyt out of Alexis man.
                  yes because atg rankings are determined by head to head match ups...

Comment

Originally posted by ummeed View Post
                    yes because atg rankings are determined by head to head match ups...
                    What did my post have to do with an ATG ranking?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      no he really didn't. genaro hernandez, carlos gerena, jesus chavez, and corrales were all corner stoppages. if he hit like a truck why did it always take a sustained beating to get the corner to stop those fights? if he really hit like a truck wouldn't they go down and not be able to get up or be so badly hurt the ref has to stop it?
                      You're right Floyd had no power at 130. And a corner telling their fighter that theyve had enough of watching him get his face beat in means the KO didnt count and means Floyd didnt have power.

Go the pinoy lounge. Goodness kid.

Comment

Working...
                      X