Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For all the ******s that called Floyd Jr. the all time best 130lb...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was a beast at 130

Comment

The best SFW of all time is probably Manny Pacquiao

Beat

Erik Morales x 2
      Juan Manuel Marquez
      Jorge Solis
      Marco Antonio Barrera

3 HOF right there.

Just joshing, it's between Floyd and Arguello

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        how did he clear the division? long time wba and wbo champs freitas and casamayor were never fought.
        Due to the boxing politics, monetary issues and ranking differences between sanctioning bodies, it's rare to be the undisputed champion. Floyd strictly fought for the WBC belt which is the most well known out of all 4 major santioning body. In my opinion, that still shouldn't be an excuse not to fight Joel Casamayor and Acelino Freitas
        Last edited by SuperTrooper; 10-24-2010, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTrooper View Post
          Due to the boxing politics, monetary issues and ranking differences between sanctioning bodies, it's rare to be the undisputed champion. Floyd strictly fought for the WBC belt which is the most well known out of all 4 major santioning body. In my opinion, that still shouldn't be an excuse not to fight Joel Casamayor and Acelino Freitas
          thankfully he has those wbc belts that only collect dust(according to him) instead of those top fighters on his resume. i wonder if he would have fought margarito or cotto if they had the wbc belt..........nope!

Comment

top 3 easy. goat? imo he has enough make a case. i'm not sure tho, i really enjoyed watching this version of pbf.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              He cleaned up the division. Fought every top 130 lber. Corrales, Chavez, Hernandez, etc. More than half of his wins are at 130, and more than half of his 25 KO's are at 130. I think he has 27 wins with like 18 or 19 KO's.

Who do you think could have beaten him at 130? Realistically, no one could beat that prime Floyd.
              Casamayor and Freitas.

That said, he's probably top 10 or 5 at the weight if based solely on resume. If not only resume, he 's top 3.

Comment

Name me a HOF or a great fighter Floyd beat at 130.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTrooper View Post
                  Alexis Arguello
                  Flash Elorde
                  Azumah Nelson
                  etc..

Flash Elorde? Better than Mayweather? Seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                    Flash Elorde? Better than Mayweather? Seriously?
                    Yes, seriously. Flash Elorde's super featherweight resume is better than Floyd Jr. If you compare their entire boxing career Floyd tops Elorde easily.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      how did he clear the division? long time wba and wbo champs freitas and casamayor were never fought.
                      was that floyds fault or were they avoiding him??? we all kno damn well neither of them wanted to fight him, thats on them.

Comment

Working...
                      X