Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For all the ******s that called Floyd Jr. the all time best 130lb...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was looking at the Ring Ranking from the 70's. It looked like Arguello's best work was at FW and LW. He won the WBC title at 130 though. The Lineal champ was WBA Champ Samuel Serrano. He ruled 130 for along time from the 70's until he lost to Roger Mayweather in 84 or 85

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      What did my post have to do with an ATG ranking?
      i don't know, maybe just maybe because the thread was about 130 atg rankings, i assumed that your post would somehow be related to it? i guess i overestimated your reading comprehension...

Comment

You're right Floyd had no power at 130. And a corner telling their fighter that theyve had enough of watching him get his face beat in means the KO didnt count and means Floyd didnt have power.

Go the pinoy lounge. Goodness kid.
        no it means that while floyd is very accurate he didn't possess very much power cause if he did those fighters wouldn't have survived all those power punches that he was landing. but they did survive all his power punches and the corner stopped it because they had no chance of winning and didn't want them to get beat up any more. the accuracy of his punches made them stop it not the power. if he was a power puncher they wouldn't be able to take all those punches don't you understand?

Comment

Originally posted by ummeed View Post
          i don't know, maybe just maybe because the thread was about 130 atg rankings, i assumed that your post would somehow be related to it? i guess i overestimated your reading comprehension...
          No you overestimated and just jumped into a thread without realizing what i was responding to you. Had you read the thread you would know.

Comment

No you overestimated and just jumped into a thread without realizing what i was responding to you. Had you read the thread you would know.
            touche, i must be reading way too much threads to miss out that particular post.

Comment

NesNY stop man.

God bless his soul but Floyd would beat the shyt out of Alexis man.
              We're talking about who has the better resume in super featherweight, not about who would win in a fantasy fight.

Comment

after thinking this over, At 130 Alexis should be a staple for 1st place in the ATG lists, there is no whats or buts, Alexis is the most deserving of the throne at 130 resume wise. 2nd and 3rd varies by the choose, I have Mayweather 2nd, and Nelson not to far behind. Floyd's dominance of fighters at that weight class is unseen for a long time. He clearly left his mark in 130, but even with the provided achievments I still award Alexis with the throne. Im a mayweather fann but i speak the truth, Thats just the way I see it.

Comment

I gotta give credit to that No Ceilings kid.

Jesus Christ, his mom, his family, every single one of his friends, every single historian, boxer, and fan could tell him that Arguello would beat Floyd in either a 12 or 15 rd fight....and he'd just shake it off and support Floyd relentlessly without budging an inch.

now that's muthaf**kin' loyalty (or c*ckboyery, nuthuggery, etc...).

Kudos.

Comment

Originally posted by NesNY View Post

Jesus Christ, his mom, his family, every single one of his friends, every single historian, boxer, and fan could tell him that Arguello would beat Floyd in either a 12 or 15 rd fight....and he'd just shake it off and support Floyd relentlessly without budging an inch.

Kudos.
                    I tell you MAyweather could create a cult, make them do mass suicide. And that dude will be the first on line. I salute you. Thats a fan right there lol.

Comment

Originally posted by NesNY View Post

Kudos.
                      but the fact is, not everybody believes that to be the case, so whats your point?

Comment

Working...
                      X