No announcement yet.

Arum : If no Floyd we'll do Pacquiao - Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    No he hasnt , Foreman is a class below this level , it was a bull**** win over a fighter thats not in the grade , Cotto is as slow as he ever was , a rematch with Pac is a crock of **** and just another ducking of Mayweather , supposed to be media silence yet very day all we hear Arum and pushing either Margo or Cotto for another Top Rank double dip , they can have Floyd easy just agree to testing , what has he got to hide .
    Funny how *****s still think Pac would ever duck Gayweather.

Tell me this:

Why didn't Mayweather wait until Pacquiao/Hatton was over to announce his comeback and fight the winner of that? He's been ducking Pacquiao ever since he returned.

Comment

if floyd doesn't want it then the right decision of arum is to move on. go for the 8th division champion and to prove all this haters that pac won because of the 1 lbs, lets see what will be their next excuse after pac do it at the higher weight.

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
        7 time division champ overrated?

bwahahahahahahaha kill yourself
        LOL. if the *****s think that the 7 division world champion, 3 times fighter of the year and a FIGHTER OF THE DECADE is overrated, i don't know what they will call to a boxer who is only 5 division champion, 2 times fighter of the year and a distant second fighter of the decade.

Comment

peopla have got to understand that cotto brings a lot of money for manny, not more than floyd obviously but manny has to put food on the table and he has no other realistic option, if you were manny u'd do the same thing as well, 8th division? it's a given.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            LOL. if the *****s think that the 7 division world champion, 3 times fighter of the year and a FIGHTER OF THE DECADE is overrated, i don't know what they will call to a boxer who is only 5 division champion, 2 times fighter of the year and a distant second fighter of the decade.
            I never said Pacquiao didn't have a good resume. I just feel like he's cheating boxing fans by fighting Cotto in a rematch. Just like Floyd is cheating the fans by retiring and not fighting Pacquiao or any other top fighter. Pacquiao I guess needs as much money as he can get because how else is he gonna stay involved in politics? But fighters like Glen Johnson, Abner Mares (who just fought one of the best fighters at 118 with a small amount of fights), Devon Alexander, Celestino Caballero are guys I support because they give fights we want. And guys like Floyd, Lopez, Pac, Bradley, and Khan are fighters who try to see how much they can milk from the sport and how many top fighters they can avoid.

And people who paid attention to my post history instead of noobs knew that I posted a lot of hateful **** about Floyd too. I just feel like he earned my respect by overcoming the adversity that he did against Mosley. When's the last time Pacquiao had to deal with adversity? It's because he hasn't fought anybody as good as Mosley in his past ten fights. But I gotta admit I'm ready to throw that respect I gained for Mayweather back out the window if he don't man the fuck up. I don't ride the coat tails of any fighter bro. Never have, never will.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Pac ducked Shane openly , Roach said he was too good even at a crazy 140 , only fought Cotto after a terrible damaged goods beating when Roach said he is ready to be taken then for icing n the Pac bull**** cake , Cotto was sucked down in weight for his own title which Pac just said in another interview was very significant in the win , Oscar was done with Forbes and Roach said he cant pull the trigger and after the weight where he needed IV fluids he was dead man walking , 16 pounds less than when Floyd fought him .

Your hero has question marks hanging over his biggest wins and thats before including his refusal for OST drug testing .
              Great post!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                screw that, he should do a george foreman and fight 6 bums in one night. That would be better.
                Exactly. George did in one night what Mayweather did in 5 years.

Comment

only reason why he would do that fight is to give Pacman and chance to collect another championship, not because it would be a good fight because I don't think it would, I think it will be the same results

Comment

Working...
                  X