No announcement yet.

Arum : If no Floyd we'll do Pacquiao - Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
    And I asked who Manny fight, same ones Floyd beat and those coming off loses?

Did he fight Shane, oh thats right they was scared just like they was scared to fight Floyd back in April cause Roach plan wasn't ready

lol

Shane lost against Cotto.

And Pacquiao fought winner of COTTO MOSLEY fight and FRAUD JR . fought loser of that fight.

FRAUD JR. fought PACQUIAO s leftover JMM.

ANd list goes on and on,he fought JUDAH after JUDAH lost against guy with 7 hundred losses BALDOMIR

Comment

Uh clottey lost to cotto per judges say

But cotto really lost clottey. Pac went and fought each after their fight

May gave hatton his first lost and beat de la hoya and pac went and fought them

He also was scared to fight shane and they knew he woulda lost back in april cause roach plan wasn't ready

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
        lol

And Pacquiao fought winner of COTTO MOSLEY fight and FRAUD JR . fought loser of that fight.

ANd list goes on and on,he fought JUDAH after JUDAH lost against guy with 7 hundred losses BALDOMIR
        DAMN that was pretty good right there.I think you one.

Comment

Hell yeah!!! Let's make it at 154 for Cotto's belt, with Steward Cotto got this!!

Comment

i don't support this fight because i know cotto will lose
            and i <3 cotto

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
              lol

Pac ducked Shane openly , Roach said he was too good even at a crazy 140 , only fought Cotto after a terrible damaged goods beating when Roach said he is ready to be taken then for icing n the Pac bull**** cake , Cotto was sucked down in weight for his own title which Pac just said in another interview was very significant in the win , Oscar was done with Forbes and Roach said he cant pull the trigger and after the weight where he needed IV fluids he was dead man walking , 16 pounds less than when Floyd fought him .

Your hero has question marks hanging over his biggest wins and thats before including his refusal for OST drug testing .

Comment

If Mayweather doesn't want to fight, there is nothing left for Pac to prove at WW. He should try to make history by fighting at 154. It might not be what every fan wants, but if I were him I'd do the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
                  Hell yeah!!! Let's make it at 154 for Cotto's belt, with Steward Cotto got this!!
                  No he hasnt , Foreman is a class below this level , it was a bull**** win over a fighter thats not in the grade , Cotto is as slow as he ever was , a rematch with Pac is a crock of **** and just another ducking of Mayweather , supposed to be media silence yet very day all we hear Arum and pushing either Margo or Cotto for another Top Rank double dip , they can have Floyd easy just agree to testing , what has he got to hide .

Comment

Originally posted by qwerty07 View Post
                    If Mayweather doesn't want to fight, there is nothing left for Pac to prove at WW. He should try to make history by fighting at 154. It might not be what every fan wants, but if I were him I'd do the same thing.
                    But its Pac saying no fight to Floyd its him not wanting the fight lol , dont you understand the guy that says no and walks away is the one that dont want it .

Comment

Id really love to see Manny fight Tim at 140 hopefully if Bradley puts on a good enough show this month he might drum up some support for that fight

Comment

Working...
                      X