• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****in A

i have ZERO interest in this fight...**** you Arum

i would rather see PAC-MArgarito

Comment

I'd like to see this at 154. That way, all the people crying about Cotto being weight drained can finally stfu.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
        I'll admit, most Cotto loyalist will purchase it but as I said this **** has absolutley no intrigue after Cotto's beat-down by Pac. I just can't see how this could even be considered an option.

Hell, I'd rather see Manny Vs Angulo for a non title fight, at least it something we haven't seen before and it will bring entertainment to the crowd.
        Fuck, now that you think about it that would be an entertaining fight probably. But I'm tired of seeing Pacquiao against one style only.

With so many guys at 140-154, I don't see how this fight is an option either.

You got Bradley, Angulo, Dzinziruk, maybe Martinez, Williams, Alexander. I mean, I know none of those guys have a whole country behind them but why do we have to see a garbage fight just because Cotto has a loyal PR fan base? Pacquiao is so overrated I swear.

Comment

8 division champion MANNY " MONEY" PACQUIAOOOOOOOOOOOO

oujeahhhhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
            Fuck, now that you think about it that would be an entertaining fight probably. But I'm tired of seeing Pacquiao against one style only.

With so many guys at 140-154, I don't see how this fight is an option either.

You got Bradley, Angulo, Dzinziruk, maybe Martinez, Williams, Alexander. I mean, I know none of those guys have a whole country behind them but why do we have to see a garbage fight just because Cotto has a loyal PR fan base? Pacquiao is so overrated I swear.

7 time division champ overrated?

bwahahahahahahaha kill yourself

Comment

blame Floyd for being such a coward, and his fans aint any better who are more concern of the unecessary OST and how much $$$ Floyd should make.

Comment

Floyd should rematch Marquez in that sense

now refer to my sig

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
                  7 time division champ overrated?

bwahahahahahahaha kill yourself
                  Three of those he got without beating the #1 guy in the division unless it's 4. I don't remember how high Ledwaba was ranked even though he had a title. I think Pacquiao is overrated and I'm entitled to my opinion. If he fought better fighters that were at the top of their game I wouldn't be so inclined to come to that conclusion now would I?

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                    Floyd should rematch Marquez in that sense

now refer to my sig

Yea but in JMM s weight division,not in WW.

Just like Pacquiao is doing now against COTTO.

Comment

Rather would see Bradley get a shot at least that would be somebody that didn't already lose to Pac. Hell fight Mike Brown isn't he the number 1 contender for Pac's belt?

Comment

Working...
                      X