No announcement yet.

Arum : If no Floyd we'll do Pacquiao - Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arum : If no Floyd we'll do Pacquiao - Cotto

Bob Arum told El Nuevo Dia ( PR newspaper) that Floyd has until next Friday to sign the contracts for a Pac fight. If that doesn't happen Manny will fight Cotto at 154 . Judging by Arum's comments looks like Margarito has been ruled out even though there were reports yesterday of team Pacman willing to fight Margarito outside the US. This was Arum's exact quote :

They have until Friday to sign ( Mayweather ). If they say no we'll go with a Pacquiao - Cotto rematch at 154 but we have to wait.
    Last edited by Vadrigar.; 07-10-2010, 03:33 PM.

man **** the cotto fight.....

Comment

screw that, he should do a george foreman and fight 6 bums in one night. That would be better.

Comment

I'm Puerto Rican and I have NO INTEREST in this fight, Manny takes Cotto yet again and possibly easier this time.

Comment

And this guy is the Ring champion at 140? I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            screw that, he should do a george foreman and fight 6 bums in one night. That would be better.
            That would be the whole 140 division......................

Comment

Pacman should fight Berto instead

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                I'm Puerto Rican and I have NO INTEREST in this fight, Manny takes Cotto yet again and possibly easier this time.
                Wonder how many of Cotto's loyal fans would buy it if they threw it on PPV. Which ever ones don't deserve credit.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                  Wonder how many of Cotto's loyal fans would buy it if they threw it on PPV. Which ever ones don't deserve credit.
                  I'll admit, most Cotto loyalist will purchase it but as I said this **** has absolutley no intrigue after Cotto's beat-down by Pac. I just can't see how this could even be considered an option.

Hell, I'd rather see Manny Vs Angulo for a non title fight, at least it something we haven't seen before and it will bring entertainment to the crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
                    Pacman should fight Berto instead
                    berto would get destroyed worse than cotto......

Comment

Working...
                    X