No announcement yet.

Arum : If no Floyd we'll do Pacquiao - Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
    What can you say haters got to hate somebody right?
    I'm actually happy when Floyd retires rather than seeing him fight someone like Saul Alvarez or Amir Khan just because they bring money to the table. I'm not happy that he's not taking the fight with Pacquiao. But Manny is just slapping people in the face with this Cotto rematch regardless of whether Floyd is avoiding him.

Comment

Pac vs Cotto 2 Sells 300kppv who the hell would waste money paying for another catchweight BS fight? On top of that cheating the history books by wining another title in another division by beating someone you already beat. Lame, real lame!
      At least fight Bradley he's been begging for a big fight and you have an open slot.

Since when is 154 a catchweight?

I guess you must have graduated from ***** math class.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        FYI, Arum told another outlet he was misquoted and the comments "we might" go with Pacquiao-Cotto at 154.
        The fight shouldn't even be a possibility. It's done, over with. We already know Pacquiao is the better fighter. Move on.

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
          and you are what Floyd fan?

Do you know that 4 of last 5 Floyds opponents were 35+ years old!

Pacquiao is to young for a fight against Floyd.

Pacquiao wants to fight FLoyd but Floyd doesnt have balls.

So I give credit to Cotto for stepping up again!
          I didnt know Hatton was 35 when Floyd fought him

stfu, who Manny fight. Everybody floyd beat and those who came off loses?

Fight Cotto again... thats super great

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
            Wonder how many of Cotto's loyal fans would buy it if they threw it on PPV. Which ever ones don't deserve credit.
            Well, i guess i got your respect, bud, cuz i wouldn't buy it. I doubt Cotto will ever be ready for him. He has too much to overcome to get to a place where he has a chance, imo. Not impossible with time and good, hard won tune-ups, but very improbable.

I don't want to see my guy get taken out of the game just when he might be making a comeback.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
              I didnt know Hatton was 35 when Floyd fought him

stfu, who Manny fight. Everybody floyd beat and those who came off loses?

Fight Cotto again... thats super great

I said 4 of 5 opponents you blind idiot

Baldomir was

bwahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post

Since when is 154 a catchweight?

I guess you must have graduated from ***** math class.
                No they plan to fight at a 150lb catchweight if it's against Cotto clown lol!

Comment

And I asked who Manny fight, same ones Floyd beat and those coming off loses?

Did he fight Shane, oh thats right they was scared just like they was scared to fight Floyd back in April cause Roach plan wasn't ready

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
                    And I asked who Manny fight, same ones Floyd beat and those coming off loses?

Did he fight Shane, oh thats right they was scared just like they was scared to fight Floyd back in April cause Roach plan wasn't ready
                    Now all of a sudden Floyd is supposed to jump through hoops on Arums orders lol! Man I'm hoping for some sort of press release soon from Mayweather Jr.

Comment

No they plan to fight at a 150lb catchweight if it's against Cotto clown lol!
                      FYI, Arum told another outlet he was misquoted and the comments "we might" go with Pacquiao-Cotto at 154.
                      Should I believe BPP, or you?

Comment

Working...
                      X