No announcement yet.

Arum : If no Floyd we'll do Pacquiao - Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
    Three of those he got without beating the #1 guy in the division unless it's 4. I don't remember how high Ledwaba was ranked even though he had a title. I think Pacquiao is overrated and I'm entitled to my opinion. If he fought better fighters that were at the top of their game I wouldn't be so inclined to come to that conclusion now would I?

and you are what Floyd fan?

Do you know that 4 of last 5 Floyds opponents were 35+ years old!

Pacquiao is to young for a fight against Floyd.

Pacquiao wants to fight FLoyd but Floyd doesnt have balls.

So I give credit to Cotto for stepping up again!

Comment

Fuck, now that you think about it that would be an entertaining fight probably. But I'm tired of seeing Pacquiao against one style only.

With so many guys at 140-154, I don't see how this fight is an option either.

You got Bradley, Angulo, Dzinziruk, maybe Martinez, Williams, Alexander. I mean, I know none of those guys have a whole country behind them but why do we have to see a garbage fight just because Cotto has a loyal PR fan base? Pacquiao is so overrated I swear.
      The reasons why you will never see Manny with Williams is for the same reasons nobody else would fight him, his size/reach disparity would be insane for Manny to get any leverage on so i can't blame him for that, in fact manny passed up the Foreman fight because he stated the same reasons so I wouldn't blame him any less for Williams.

Now on to Dzinziruk, problem is nobody knows who the **** this dude is so that's an automatic rule out.

Alexander, I agree not a bad match but it would have to be at 147 and we haven't seen Alexander fight at 147 to even be considered competitive, and still the arugement remains he hasn't fought any elite yet, though I don't think that's an excuse so its a tough sell.

Martinez let's face it would be a tough fight period and though Manny would be more than willing I don't think Arum would want any part of it.

Comment

Williams is complete bum.

He lost 4 rounds against freakin Cintron.

Pacquiao would toy with Paul WIlliams

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
          and you are what Floyd fan?

Do you know that 4 of last 5 Floyds opponents were 35+ years old!

Pacquiao is to young for a fight against Floyd.
          I'm not a Floyd fan either really even though I respect his fight game. I admire the fact he hasn't had to have a big weight advantage over his opponents when he fought them. But you're right, there are fighters Floyd should've fought that he didn't.

I'll bet you don't even know that I'm putting most of the blame on Floyd for the fight not happening, but I'm just mad about how Pacquiao is trying to cheat history claiming another belt at 154 by taking the path of least resistance. You don't have to be a Floyd fan to have a gripe about that.

Comment

I'm not a Floyd fan either really even though I respect his fight game. I admire the fact he hasn't had to have a big weight advantage over his opponents when he fought them. But you're right, there are fighters Floyd should've fought that he didn't.

I'll bet you don't even know that I'm putting most of the blame on Floyd for the fight not happening, but I'm just mad about how Pacquiao is trying to cheat history claiming another belt at 154 by taking the path of least resistance. You don't have to be a Floyd fan to have a gripe about that.

Exactly its all Floyds fault.

I would love to see Pacquiao vs Bradley cuz that would be 1st round KO but thing is that Cotto is now only big PPV attraction cuz Fraud Jr. doesnt want to fight.

Comment

Pac vs. Cotto is a stupid fight. If Pac wins, nobody cares. If Pac loses, he looks like ****.

If Cotto loses again, he gets ****ed up.

Stupid.

Comment

Pac vs Cotto 2 Sells 300kppv who the hell would waste money paying for another catchweight BS fight? On top of that cheating the history books by wining another title in another division by beating someone you already beat. Lame, real lame!
                At least fight Bradley he's been begging for a big fight and you have an open slot.

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
                  Exactly its all Floyds fault.

I would love to see Pacquiao vs Bradley cuz that would be 1st round KO but thing is that Cotto is now only big PPV attraction cuz Fraud Jr. doesnt want to fight.
                  You Pac tards will bash Floyd for the same exact thing Pacquiao does, and your double standards are a joke. Lol. You can't reason with them. But you can have fun debating with them.

Comment

You Pac tards will bash Floyd for the same exact thing Pacquiao does, and your double standards are a joke. Lol. You can't reason with them. But you can have fun debating with them.
                    What can you say haters got to hate somebody right?

Comment

FYI, Arum told another outlet he was misquoted and the comments "we might" go with Pacquiao-Cotto at 154.

Comment

Working...
                      X