No announcement yet.

Tygart: "Blood testing within 18 days of the fight was not necessary"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
    Seems as if you're more concerned with Floyd getting his way, than u are with actually seeing the fight. Typical amongst Floydboyz. Its sad...
    Maybe you're more concerned with Pacquiao getting his way than seeing the fight. Sad.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
      Yea..they caught them after the crime.

Thats not even why I said it dummy.

and,

the amberlamps, are there to help the wounded, not catch a criminal.

M.I.C., got shot the **** down.

"Show me where "the need for random testing" is deemed unnecessary. Show me where a fighter requesting a cut off date is deemed appropriate."

I showed him where the need for random testing was deemed unnecessary.

Floyds first 40 fights.

Still waiting for him to show me where the NSAC never caught a fighter.

"Hes leakin'", hence the need for the amberlamps.

Comment

It isn't all about having random testing but to actually catch someone cheating and if from 14 day cut-off there is no testin then if there was some juicing done in those 14 days it would caught in the immediate aftermath of the fight.

Maybe to compromise make it a 7-10 day cut-off instead. The cut-off is about manny not being physically affected by the testing which is understandable.

If the cut-off period is sufficient to detect any mal-practice after the fight then let them agree to one which will facilitate this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Victorious713 View Post
          Thing is, the boxers didn't now they were going to stop within 18 days. With the 14 day offer, its known when they stop. So there is a difference. So they only test close to the fight when they have some sort of "suspicion"? Basically Manny would most likely be tested close to the fight all because of the allegations by the Mayweathers and company? I just wonder how do they determine if they have to test closer to the fight or not.
          I kinda feel the same way

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post

Thats not even why I said it dummy.

and,

the amberlamps, are there to help the wounded, not catch a criminal.

M.I.C., got shot the **** down.

"Show me where "the need for random testing" is deemed unnecessary. Show me where a fighter requesting a cut off date is deemed appropriate."

I showed him where the need for random testing was deemed unnecessary.

Floyds first 40 fights.

Still waiting for him to show me where the NSAC never caught a fighter.

"Hes leakin'", hence the need for the amberlamps.
            And when you get done, NSAC are catching people after the crime.

Comment

Originally posted by tipu sultan View Post
              It isn't all about having random testing but to actually catch someone cheating and if from 14 day cut-off there is no testin then if there was some juicing done in those 14 days it would caught in the immediate aftermath of the fight.

Maybe to compromise make it a 7-10 day cut-off instead. The cut-off is about manny not being physically affected by the testing which is understandable.

If the cut-off period is sufficient to detect any mal-practice after the fight then let them agree to one which will facilitate this fight
              Fair enough. Who doesnt agree with this?

Comment

OMG this Tygart mother****er-- he has a financial interest in this **** he can **** off.

Comment

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
                  Maybe you're more concerned with Pacquiao getting his way than seeing the fight. Sad.

WTF... floyd was the one who demanded special testing mofo!.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
                    And when you get done, NSAC are catching people after the crime.

and still,

totally irrelevant to the exchange between he and I.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
                      You can't possibly be that stupid.
                      you don't really know what random means do you?

Comment

Working...
                      X