Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seems only one set of fans on NSB are for Non-testing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Ok... and?
    I'd rather not hold one fighter over the sport. Maybe thats just me?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      You're probably still "just assuming" a lot of stuff.

like what?

enlighten me.........

Comment

I'd rather not hold one fighter over the sport. Maybe thats just me?
        Ok... and?

Comment

Im not against it but I dont really care either way. It wasnt hurting me before (nor was it you). Only reason its an issue to you, is because its an issue to Mayweather.

It an issue to me because am a boxing fan, And its an issue to me because i want to know that a win is a win not with the help of drugs, Now this is 2010 and i couldnt careless if its Mayweather your, favourite fighter Hatton or Holyfield had an issue with it, I have common-sense and that sense tells me there is nothing wrong with better testing in our sport...Like i said previously you either for better testing or you're not. And the way you seem to be pushing you agenda tells me you're not for better testing so thats fine by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

It an issue to me because am a boxing fan, And its an issue to me because i want to know that a win is a win not with the help of drugs, Now this is 2010 and i couldnt careless if its Mayweather your, favourite fighter Hatton or Holyfield had an issue with it, I have common-sense and that sense tells me there is nothing wrong with better testing in our sport...Like i said previously you either for better testing or you're not. And the way you seem to be pushing you agenda tells me you're not for better testing so thats fine by me.
            No, he's fine with it...as long as (insert whatever here).

Comment

Puro daldalan....

Show proof first that Pac's juicing before all these clever conversations, and don't ever tell me that I think Pac's beyond criticism because he is! Just show proof, not just pointing out weight climbs, big head, refusals, alibis, blah blah blah...

Comment

hahahahaha

that pretty much sums up every response you will get on this issue on these forums from certain fans.....

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                  i have been saying this for some time.....i don't care what Floyd's motivations were/are........in my view it is irrelevant at this point.......

I have move past that stage of the reasons behind Mayweather asking for a test, Am now in a stage of why not and i actually want to know and see better testing, You cannot tell me you're for better testing while you're arguing the reasons the test was asked for in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
                    Puro daldalan....

Show proof first that Pac's juicing before all these clever conversations, and don't ever tell me that I think Pac's beyond criticism because he is! Just show proof, not just pointing out weight climbs, big head, refusals, alibis, blah blah blah...

Comment

As long as its not being implemented by a boxer who should have no final say in how the sport is governed. Especially off the back of a disgraceful smear campaign.

Comment

Working...
                      X