Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seems only one set of fans on NSB are for Non-testing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Adolf Hitler did a lot of things which benefited Germany.
    That logic would work had Hitler not hurt anyone else in the process but who is OST or additional testing hurting?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

I also recognise the fact that Mayweather isnt doing it to clean up anything, He bascially want it done to ensure he would be fighting on a fair play ground and he probably needs the security of the test to assure him that Pac isnt on anything.

But for me this is now beyond those two fighters, This is now about boxing for me and its alarming to see people saying they are for better testing but then arguing against it.
      Who are they Ray?

Comment

Didnt compare them. Just saying, allowing someone who clearly has negative motives to be allowed to pass new laws in the sport sets a bad precedent. Makes a mockery of the sport.

Better testing procedures make a mockery of boxing?

....and here i thought it would add some much needed credibility

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
          Tho my reply's not for you it's all good mate! Am for better testing too.

T'was for people who have twisted facts and flawed logic, they appear to be politically correct but with a cheapshot innuendo as they go along.

Look at your thread, you'll notice it. I bet you will...

cheapshot would alway be fired in this case because of what happen between Mayweather and Pacquiao regarding testing but this is now beyond those two for me, This is now about boxing not Mayweather not Pacquiao....

Comment

I wouldnt mind also hearing how exactly the testing is "better". I read that they've never even caught anyone on HGH using Olympic Testing. Basically you're just buying into whatever is fed to you by Mayweather and his lackeys feed you. It was never an issue before because you just "assumed" the testing was ok. Now you're just "assuming" its inadequate.

Comment

I wouldnt mind also hearing how exactly the testing is "better". I read that they've never even caught anyone on HGH using Olympic Testing. Basically you're just buying into whatever is fed to you by Mayweather and his lackeys feed you. It was never an issue before because you just "assumed" the testing was ok. Now you're just "assuming" its inadequate.
              They caught someone on HGH using the blood test a couple weeks ago. Second, that's not the only thing the blood test is for. Are you done embarassing yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
                Who are they Ray?
                Check most of the threads in the last 5 weeks that has to do with testing.

Comment

The UKAD and USADA just caught somebody. An English Rugby player.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...b_on_deck.html

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

I also recognise the fact that Mayweather isnt doing it to clean up anything, He bascially want it done to ensure he would be fighting on a fair play ground and he probably needs the security of the test to assure him that Pac isnt on anything.

But for me this is now beyond those two fighters, This is now about boxing for me and its alarming to see people saying they are for better testing but then arguing against it.
                    I don't even think Floyd's that concerned about playing on an even field. I think he was just trying to impose his will on the negotiating table with Pac, and then did it with Mosley just to show that he wasn't singling Pac out. He sorta backed himself in a corner with that one, but that's ok.

But that's what made it such a brilliant move. He picked the one thing that would make anyone look horrible if they took a stand against. And the crazy thing is he's right. I don't even know if Floyd realizes that.

Floyd, maybe unintentionally, is cleaning up the sport. But regardless of his motives, it's getting done and that must make people sooo pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      I understand Dirk's point. We should wait for someone with positive motives (wtf?) to try and implement the right thing for the sport as opposed to someone with negative motives. Let's just wait.

I love how you're all high and mighty about whats right for the sport. Yet I didnt hear a peep about this from you before? Strange.

I suppose you'd have no issue letting a fellow employee at whatever McDonalds you work at tell you to take extra aids testing because he thought you took it up the arse? Well its for the greater good after all....

Comment

Working...
                      X