Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seems only one set of fans on NSB are for Non-testing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
    There is nothing wrong with better testing, I just see Floyd using this as a way out. I KNEW Floyd wouldn't fight Pacquiao before it even was being discussed, turns out this is how.
    The only reason Floyd is fighting Shane is because he was basically forced to. Like Bert Sugar said, he's afraid of losing his 0. Pacquiao is the only guy that can do it. Shane is just going to do what Oscar did, make it a close fight.
    That's fine and I respect that. I think TS (and me as well) just wants people to know that just because you're pro-additional testing doesn't mean you're pro Mayweather or anti-Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
      People neglect to mention certain things aswell and have selective memories.....

for instance James Toney used stanazolol.....Roach was fully aware of him using it......quote ----> it was to get over an injury...we thought it would be out of his system by fight night.....

that to me sets a precedent.......he knew about it and was incredibly nonchalant......to me he has the attitude i am sure alot of old timers and others in boxing have and they believe it's not really cheating.........

Roach has a history of fighter using PED's and him knowing about it.......what does it say about his current star pupil who has refused randomised testing........????

These are legit questions....and i know it hurts some of the posters on NSB delicate little feelings.......but they need to be asked!!!!

And the more reason why am for random testing, I want to see and know that boxers are clean, Now if you dont want to be tested randomly fine but dont try and tear down others who want it done.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

No alot of people on here are against better testing and they make it clear with their trolling on here, This has nothing to do with a smear campaign, You either for it or not..
        Its funny, I didnt see you (or anyone) waving their pom-poms about better drug testing before Mayweahter's smear campaign started.....strange.

Comment

Originally posted by -Rabbit Punch- View Post
          That's fine and I respect that. I think TS (and me as well) just wants people to know that just because you're pro-additional testing doesn't mean you're pro Mayweather or anti-Pacquiao.

Thank you, Thats one of the reason why i made this thread, Am not anti-Pacquiao i liked the fighter in him, I dont agree with his attitude on testing but he's a man of his own but because i want to see testing doesnt mean am all for Mayweather etc I really just want to see random testing in our sport...Simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Its funny, I didnt see you (or anyone) waving their pom-poms about better drug testing before Mayweahter's smear campaign started.....strange.

I really dont care if its now or 20 years ago, I really dont care if the pom pom was started by a crackhead or not, Am all for it now and thats all that matters to me, Like i said before you either for it or STFU.

Comment

Dude.....honestly i had no idea boxing's testing practices were so inadequate......i just assumed they were the crem de la crem given the nature of the sport.......it's never really an issue that has been raised before.......i assumed Mosley got away with it in his time because he was on THG ...undetecable by any test at the time of it's production...and the cream was also a handy masking agent..........it's a good thing that Floyd has shined a big ass spotlight on the boxing establishment.....now the whole world knows boxing's testing practices are virtually worthless.................

Comment

I really dont care if its now or 20 years ago, I really dont care if the pom pom was started by a crackhead or not, Am all for it now and thats all that matters to me, Like i said before you either for it or STFU.
                Im not against it but I dont really care either way. It wasnt hurting me before (nor was it you). Only reason its an issue to you, is because its an issue to Mayweather.

Comment

i have been saying this for some time.....i don't care what Floyd's motivations were/are........in my view it is irrelevant at this point.......

Comment

Im not against it but I dont really care either way. It wasnt hurting me before (nor was it you). Only reason its an issue to you, is because its an issue to Mayweather.
                    Ok... and?

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                      Dude.....honestly i had no idea boxing's testing practices were so inadequate......i just assumed they were the crem de la crem given the nature of the sport.......it's never really an issue that has been raised before.......i assumed Mosley got away with it in his time because he was on THG ...undetecable by any test at the time of it's production...and the cream was also a handy masking agent..........it's a good thing that Floyd has shined a big ass spotlight on the boxing establishment.....now the whole world knows boxing's testing practices are virtually worthless.................
                      You're probably still "just assuming" a lot of stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X