Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seems only one set of fans on NSB are for Non-testing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
    Get off your high horse Corey.

I'm no *******, and I don't want testing.

The sport will never be clean, period.

Stop with all the extra bull**** and enjoy the fights.
    Am for testing you are not so great we move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Am for testing you are not so great we move on.
      You probably support having your naked body scanned before boarding a plane?

Comment

Jack you funny man...lol.

Comment

• Why would you want athletes to be forced to perform at less than their absolute best?

Comment

• Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
            Why would you want athletes to be forced to perform at less than their absolute best?
            Meaning, without superhuman strength/skills? Yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by jpunieves View Post
              will an answer like "it all depends on the boxing authority" be ok?

because really... i can only ASSUME MWs and up are the ones who are taking peds.

WW and down? nah...

Am not assuming anyone is on anything whether they are HW or MW or LW, My point is as a boxing fan am for better testing and i dont want poster who are against it to be trolling and calling posters who are for it names.... if you're for it great and if you're against it fine by me. Just dont come into threads and telling us how better testing means nothing.

Comment

This has nothing to do with boxing, stick to the thread...No trolling.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                  Why would you want athletes to be forced to perform at less than their absolute best?
                  I dont want so called athlete performing on their best drug, Just like i dont want to hear Usain Bolt was actually on drugs while he was breaking record...Keep it clean.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Meaning, without superhuman strength/skills? Yes.
                    Im paying good money for this ****, I wanna see some superhuman ****. I enjoy watching fighters, and going how in the hell did he do that? With roids every fighter can be Roy Jones or Muhammad Ali, why wouldnt I want that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      I dont want so called athlete performing on their best drug, Just like i dont want to hear Usain Bolt was actually on drugs while he was breaking record...Keep it clean.
                      If everybodys on PEDs its the same as being clean. Everybody will be competing on a level playing field, we have no worries about anyone cheating, we get to witness the best athletes the world has ever seen. Sounds good to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X