Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seems only one set of fans on NSB are for Non-testing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
    Life will be difficult for you.

Once you realize that PED's are here to stay you will be better off.

You need to learn to embrace the magic of PED's.

Okay would try, My brother is on steriods over here in Arizona and his trying to come off it but i stay away from stuff like that, Since he came over to america he has learn so really dodgy stuff but hey he's a man so what can i say.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
      Im absolutely watching for my entertainment not to worry about who puts what in their bodies.
      But isn't the whole point of sport to entertain via the specticle of competition, i.e. finding out who is the best - not who has the best nutritionist.

I'm not saying the presence of performance enhancers should ruin your whole appreciation of the sport or even a particular fight or athlete as it may be, but it does kind of defeat the purpose and reduce the user's credentials as an athlete.

Comment

• Originally posted by S.G. View Post
        But isn't the whole point of sport to entertain via the specticle of competition, i.e. finding out who is the best - not who has the best nutritionist.

I'm not saying the presence of performance enhancers should ruin your whole appreciation of the sport or even a particular fight or athlete as it may be, but it does kind of defeat the purpose and reduce the user's credentials as an athlete.
        Its a slippery slope mate.

Think about writers or creative people in general who depend on an expansion of consciousness to produce great works of art that would've otherwise not been possible without the expansion of the mind.

Are we to ban Hemingway from drinking Scotch or coffee because it gives him an unfair writing advantage?

I think not.

The thing to do is allow people do to what they want w/ their bodies.

In the end, pure skill and natural talent will prevail anyway and w/ the expansive power of PED's it will take the sport to another level.

Instead of Vazquez/Marquez for 12 rounds, the athletes of the future will go for 30 rounds non stop.

Imagine the possibilities.

Comment

Its a slippery slope mate.

Think about writers or creative people in general who depend on an expansion of consciousness to produce great works of art that would've otherwise not been possible without the expansion of the mind.

Are we to ban Hemingway from drinking Scotch or coffee because it gives him an unfair writing advantage?

I think not.

The thing to do is allow people do to what they want w/ their bodies.

In the end, pure skill and natural talent will prevail anyway and w/ the expansive power of PED's it will take the sport to another level.

Instead of Vazquez/Marquez for 12 rounds, the athletes of the future will go for 30 rounds non stop.

Imagine the possibilities.
          You spoke like a true drug addict, I can refer you to therapy.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

No way mate. I'm 100% clean. I drink 1 cup of coffee in the morning and thats it.

Comment

No way mate. I'm 100% clean. I drink 1 cup of coffee in the morning and thats it.
              But how can you say that, what should I tell all the juviniles in the gym that I train them, load yourself up with **** so you can get an advantage. Or even worse suffer a terrible beating and then question themselves cause the other fighter was on some PED. Common lets be real here.

History will show us that great things are done cause somebody was in an influence of some drug, but the ones that are not on it and achieve the same are more highly praised and appreciated
              Last edited by STREET CLEANER; 03-19-2010, 02:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

Uhmmm Am sure Roy can start the "legalise it campaign"

Comment

Unlike me I'm a coffee addict

Comment

Working...
                  X