Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seems only one set of fans on NSB are for Non-testing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regardless of ulterior agendas, the fact of the matter is there is not one thing wrong with cleaning up the sport.

People can ***** about Floyd using it as a tactic till they're blue in the face, but at the end of the day, it is good for the sport so it's really not worth arguing against it.

Pick your battles. Cleaning up the sport, regardless of what's attached is NOT something to take a stand against.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Adolf Hitler did a lot of things which benefited Germany.

comparing Floyd Mayweather Jr with **** scum..........

it is simple.....ask yourself this:

Do i agree with and want better testing standards in boxing?

If your answer is YES then you support Floyd Mayweather's stance.

You want to support the notion conditionally............

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Ok... and?

Amazing.
        I have principles, you seemingly do not.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Ok... and?

Amazing.

This is what baffles me..You either for it or against it, You dont tell people you're for it then make alot of post/argument that suggest you are actually against it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

Pacquiao is 100% innocent and clean, Am not talking about that, Am talking about am for better testing in our sport, So you either for it or against it, The thread isnt about Pacquiao is guilty of anything.
            Tho my reply's not for you it's all good mate! Am for better testing too.

T'was for people who have twisted facts and flawed logic, they appear to be politically correct but with a cheapshot innuendo as they go along.

Look at your thread, you'll notice it. I bet you will...

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
              That's what I try telling people.

They let this thing evolve into a bigger issue than it really was.

They could have at least been bothered to use the same excuse rather than invent excuses on the fly.

indeed......it should be taught in PR classes across the globe as an example of royally ****ing something up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                I have principles, you seemingly do not.
                Ok cool.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                  comparing Floyd Mayweather Jr with **** scum..........

it is simple.....ask yourself this:

Do i agree with and want better testing standards in boxing?

If your answer is YES then you support Floyd Mayweather's stance.

You want to support the notion conditionally............
                  Didnt compare them. Just saying, allowing someone who clearly has negative motives to be allowed to pass new laws in the sport sets a bad precedent. Makes a mockery of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
                    Regardless of ulterior agendas, the fact of the matter is there is not one thing wrong with cleaning up the sport.

People can ***** about Floyd using it as a tactic till they're blue in the face, but at the end of the day, it is good for the sport so it's really not worth arguing against it.

Pick your battles. Cleaning up the sport, regardless of what's attached is NOT something to take a stand against.

I also recognise the fact that Mayweather isnt doing it to clean up anything, He bascially want it done to ensure he would be fighting on a fair play ground and he probably needs the security of the test to assure him that Pac isnt on anything.

But for me this is now beyond those two fighters, This is now about boxing for me and its alarming to see people saying they are for better testing but then arguing against it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      This is what baffles me..You either for it or against it, You dont tell people you're for it then make alot of post/argument that suggest you are actually against it.
                      I understand Dirk's point. We should wait for someone with positive motives (wtf?) to try and implement the right thing for the sport as opposed to someone with negative motives. Let's just wait.

Comment

Working...
                      X