Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Pullcounter is trying to say is... Manny is scared of needles 24 hours before the fight, but not 5 minutes after the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      what's the difference *****s???

they wont understand... ariza said crackheads didnt finish high school. they will have a hard time comprehending your thread LOL
      Last edited by mclovin; 12-23-2009, 01:24 AM.

Comment

• Five minutes after the fight the damage is done. The outcome is sealed and the money is had. Even if Floyd wins, he'll have given a cheater- should Manny fail the test- millions of dollars. Plain and simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
          this testing will end all of this speculation and they BOTH will be tested, its funny cuz only Manny supporters seem to have a problem with that fact.

IF Manny really wanted this fight, he comply with everything...ESPECIALLY ALL THIS STUFF ABOUT THE DRUG TESTING...right???
          THe testing is not the problem, the time of the testing is. Let's not spin this any other way. You and others are implying that Manny doesn't want to have any blood test done at all, completely false. Let us stick to the facts. Roach clearly said he doesn't want a blood test the day before the fight and clearl said he wants it done before the press conference and after the fight. I don't see a problem with that, why wouldn't Mayweather's camp just simply comply with that instead. It's a fair compromise IMO. Furthermore, Manny has already compromise with this test to begin with that is not even required or is he obligated to do so.

Comment

• BREAKING NEWS: The fight is OFF according to Bob Arum!

"The plug is pulled. The fight is off as far as we're concerned," he said, adding that he expects Pacquiao to fight on that date but is seeking a new opponent.

"All they're doing is harassing Pacquiao. I'm not going to allow it to happen," Arum said. "We're willing to do urine analysis at random even though we don't have to do it under Nevada rules. … I know deep down Mayweather doesn't want the fight. He can take a walk."

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/boxin...pacquiao_N.htm

Comment

• okay i don't know much about doping.

how long does it stay in your blood?

Comment

• Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post
                i cant believe this ****.

What's with the random, multiple blood draws before the fight? Why not do it after the fight?

To my knowledge this is the first professional fight in las vegas that is now requiring olympic style testing.
                Should we brand every boxer in history who didnt get tested olympic style?

First time in professional boxing a fighter has to take olympic style drug testing due to a baseless with no knowledge or evidence of steroids by a ex convict & a family full of criminals, woman beaters, tax cheats, & liars.

This is a disgusting act by the mayweathers. really despicable.

That's the point this type of testing isn't required in Vegas. The only people asking for these tests are the Mayweather camp, not because they care about the integrity of sport, please I don't believe that bull**** for one minute and I know most of you don't either despite what you say to the contrary.

Mayweather simply wants to make life as uncomfortable as possible for Pac during his training camp, it's an unnecessary distraction. Again Mayweather in all of his other fights never once requested any of these tests, now all of a sudden he wants them? This is a game of let's see if I tell you to jump and you can ask me how high.

Comment

• Originally posted by mclovin View Post
                  they wont understand... ariza said crackheads didntt finish high school. they will have a hard time comprehending your thread LOL
                  Apparantly the high school you went to forgot "Language" was a subject.

Comment

• Originally posted by Njord777 View Post
                    If you get punched in the ****ing face for a living, and you are about to stage possibly the largest fight of the decade, man up and agree to testing.

If Manny Pacquiao lets this fight fall apart because he won't be tested I'll 100% believe he is doping, and I'll put him in the same category as I have Margarito. Spineless cheaters.

Now, I like Manny- up to this point- so I'll wait and see if he is just dragging his feet out of fear of needles.

Performance enhancing drugs do much more than just give you muscle mass. Some increase endurance. Some increase your muscle's ability to use the oxygen and other nutrients in your bloodstream, allowing you to run faster, hit harder, etc.

So arguments that Manny is already near 147, and wouldn't need to dope, are irrelevant.

I'm a fan of both men, but if Pacquiao lets this fight fall apart I'm going to seriously consider him a doper.

Agreed. I mean im giving Pac alot of **** here........but @ the end of the day i was rooting for him to kill oscar (whom i can't stand at all) and hatton. Agree to testing and move on. Every1 wants to see this fight!!!!

Comment

• just agree to the stupid tests and shut everybody up.that's what he should do IF he's not hidding anything.taking those tests won't hurt him or put him in disadvantage on the fight.the guy is hidding something.he is afraid,not of the needles(not even my little nefew is afraid of needles)but to get xpossed.

Comment

Working...
                      X