No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
    who is Manny to demand a TEN MILLION DOLLAR penalty for not making the 147 lb limit?? Mayweather didn't gripe, they accepted that...so why can't Manny accept this??

the point I'm making is...THEY WILL BOTH BE SUBJECT TO ALL OF THE TESTING

alot of pac stans are twisting the story to make it seem as though ONLY MANNY will have to give blood and all that, BUT FLOYD WILL HAVE TO DO THE SAME THING.
    simple, has pac ever cheated on the scales before? no. has floyd ever cheated the scales? i'll let you answer that. without that stipulation, floyd can come in at 154 come weigh-in and only get fined like what.. 250 k per pound which is less than even 4 mill

you think it's fair if both fighters are subjected mayweather's demands? who is he anyway? just because one party likes a certain way of testing the other is obliged to comply? that's ******ed logic bro

blood drawn 30 days prior and right after the fight is adequate, what does floyd gain by getting his own and manny's blood ****** the duration of training camp? nothing.

Comment

• i wonder why he doesn't want to agree to the tests.that's ******,cause he will win soooo much money from this fight and IF(a big IF)he wins he will be concidered the best of all times(at least in my opinion).it makes no sense.i smell a rat here,he is hidding something.

Comment

• Originally posted by switchsouthpaw View Post
        Guilt is presumed off of rumor and innuendo these days? Want to know what's not a rumor or innuendo, Floyd fighting a legitimate welterweight threat in the past few years, maybe someone can come up with a test for that and force him to take it.

If a rumor is started and it holds no merit, in other words nothing you can point to in a persons past, off of a past history then yes maybe persistent rumors may prove true, then I'd agree with you. But to have someone dictate what you should do based solely off of rumors and innuendo(started by men(Floyd Sr/Roger both of whom rival Napolean Dynamite in intellect) is plain silly.

I agree. Hence they should agree to the testing and that will settle the whole issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
          Do you have a brain? He has agreed to everything. So, how is he ducking? It is the fact that your fighter has been accused of being dirty that he is asking for drug testing. Why would anyone not want someone accused of steroids be tested, especially in a fight of this level? It looks like your guy is ducking. I'm sure Floyd has no problem beating on a midget like Pacquiao.
          i think you're confusing me with your mom. lol

Comment

• Pac fans,please do not try and justify this.There is no reason why Manny shouldn't agree to the testing.If the other guy is willing to take the test then so should Pacquiao...Thats plain n simple.I'm Manny the tough guy that doesn't like getting my blood taken.That doesn't sound right to me.Manny better wake up quick and come to his senses.

Comment

• Originally posted by DontHitMyNuts View Post
              simple, has pac ever cheated on the scales before? no. has floyd ever cheated the scales? i'll let you answer that. without that stipulation, floyd can come in at 154 come weigh-in and only get fined like what.. 250 k per pound which is less than even 4 mill

you think it's fair if both fighters are subjected mayweather's demands? who is he anyway? just because one party likes a certain way of testing the other is obliged to comply? that's ******ed logic bro

blood drawn 30 days prior and right after the fight is adequate, what does floyd gain by getting his own and manny's blood ****** the duration of training camp? nothing.

this testing will end all of this speculation and they BOTH will be tested, its funny cuz only Manny supporters seem to have a problem with that fact.

IF Manny really wanted this fight, he comply with everything...ESPECIALLY ALL THIS STUFF ABOUT THE DRUG TESTING...right???

Comment

• Originally posted by DontHitMyNuts View Post

Coming in heavy is not cheating!! Its just unprofessional. JMM agreed to the compensation offered and the fight went forward. case closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a non-issue PBF vs Pac is @ 147.....floyd weighed 146 on the scales vs JMM. He should make weight easier in the Pac fight.

THIS IS A NON-ISSUE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                  this testing will end all of this speculation and they BOTH will be tested, its funny cuz only Manny supporters seem to have a problem with that fact.

IF Manny really wanted this fight, he comply with everything...ESPECIALLY ALL THIS STUFF ABOUT THE DRUG TESTING...right???
                  Wait a second...

Wasn't there an interview floating around, maybe a 24/7 episode, where Manny is talking about doing his own Tattoo? What did use, a magic marker?

All of a sudden he develops a phobia of needles?

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                    Wait a second...

Wasn't there an interview floating around, maybe a 24/7 episode, where Manny is talking about doing his own Tattoo? What did use, a magic marker?

All of a sudden he develops a phobia of needles?
                    LOL, this thread is pretty funny.

I am all for olympic style testing for all sports, especially boxing I don't really see what is so bad about a more through testing.

Comment

• Originally posted by spinika7 View Post
                      Coming in heavy is not cheating!! Its just unprofessional. JMM agreed to the compensation offered and the fight went forward. case closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a non-issue PBF vs Pac is @ 147.....floyd weighed 146 on the scales vs JMM. He should make weight easier in the Pac fight.

THIS IS A NON-ISSUE!!!!
                      Technically it is cheating, especially if you knew in advance you couldn't make the weight and you weren't even going to attempt too, so rather than starting out on a level playing field (which in the case of JMM...FM already wasn't as he made JMM jump up 2 divisions) giving Mayweather yet another advantage that night, yes it's unprofessional and anything you knowingly do to gain an advantage in a game where you should both start out on a level playing field can be considered cheating. The general point is as much as I respect Floyd's talent the guy lacks substance and he seems content with playing these little mind games, when he should be focusing on participating in competitive match-ups, which he hasn't done in years. You think maybe they can test for that too?
                      Last edited by switchsouthpaw; 12-23-2009, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X