Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao promoter Bob Arum said the demand is “absolutely crazy,” done simply to harass Pacquiao, who is squeamish about needles,
    the guy who tattoo'd himself at the age of 13..LMAO!..ridiculous!

Comment

• holy crap!!!!!!!!!!
      this **** is getting worse everyday...
      but if floyd is up 4 it.. then i c no problem...

Comment

• Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
        Guys can't even be in the room when an epidural is being performed..it's such a delicate procedure that they ask everyone to leave the room and the anesthesiologist and his assistant are the only ones there..

and no that sounds just about WRONG..if you're religious you don't believe in supernatural effects like superstitions..
        actually...guys can be in the room if they want to or as per the request of the patient.honestly...most guys choose not to cuz they can't handle it.i actually think its the opposite...that if someone believes in religion which i think is kind of like supernatural(not really proven but sometimes believeable)

Comment

• Alls eyes no is that Pac better respond quickly this **** is blowing up I still think that he's just that good but its been a bad year for Top Rank. Margarito's bull**** to Julio Cesar Chavez Jr now instead of this just bieng a rumor its starting to be accusations and making many people think. I know, I know... Pac and Margarito shouldn't even be in the same sentence but just proving a point becuase I'm more for Top Rank because they know how to bring up a fighter un-desperately as opposed to Golden Boy now they can TANK with the economy......

Comment

• Originally posted by Halladay View Post
            the problem is that hes not.the *******s know pacquiaoita is on roids but are scared to admit it
            lmaoooooooooooooooooo pac is juiced up lololololololololol.... im LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

• Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
              OMG i'm dealing with a moron. What i posted is directly from the USADA Doping Control process. That is how they do it, WTF don't you understand. But yes they can ask to take a random blood test as well, but the fact is, Mayweather's camp requested the USADA Olympic drug test, and that's what they supposedly agreed upon. But Manny is willing to get a blood test before the press conference and after the fight, even though it is not required by the USADA Olympic drug test.
              i kno WHAT you posted....you don't even realize what you posted.

olympic athletes are tested on a RANDOM basis. when camp mayweather asked for, and team pacquaio AGREED, to olympic-style tests, they should've known olympic style tests are done RANDOMLY......athletes don't get to decide when they want to provide samples.....what is so hard to understand about that?

nothing you have posted, gives specific times olympic athletes get tested? why, because there are none....it's all RANDOM!

Comment

• im sorry but Roach is full of Bologna, He's confident he's clean, he's confident he can beat May, Take the freakin test and fight!!! You mean to tell me that this fight may not happen cause of a BLOOD TEST??? Its really gonna effect his gameplan that much??? SOMEBODY,ANYBODY HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND

Comment

• at first they said that Floyd would price himself out of the fight

now he is demanding a test to get out of the fight?

come one ppl. look at this thing with no bias.

Comment

• Originally posted by tyde13 View Post
                    yea, stories, quotes, and articles from freddie roach, ariza, arum, or any writers in the phillippines are much more credible......
                    You're an idiot. I can't even debate with a reactionary fool like yourself. It is not as though you can be swayed by any sort of rational argument whatsoever.

Comment

• Floyd and company will make all possible excuses in the world so as not to get beat by Pacquaio. That entire Mayweather team deserves no respect and should be banned in boxing for life because they are all a disgrace to the sport.

To Floyd: I want to kick your ass more than Manny and if you want a street brawl just call me anytime you sorry excuse for a human being.

Coward = Floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X