Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The whole point of the testing is to make sure Mayweather faces a clean Pacquiao.

Your logic fails.

Comment

• mayweather has agreed to all of team pacquiao's terms...8 oz gloves, vegas, 141-147, a penalty of 10 million per pound over etc....mayweather wants this fight.....pacquiao hasn't agreed to team mayweather's terms.....olympic style drug testing....hhmmmm...i smell a rat...who would back out of a chance to earn 50 million and be considered one of the ATG's just because of a drug test?????? fishy fishy fishy

Comment

• Originally posted by johncods View Post
        Pac should tell them to **** off.. I dont wanna see a pac that is not 100% in this fight..
        So you admit he takes roids?

Comment

• Originally posted by boojee View Post
          nothing. Floyd don't want to fight. it's that simple.
          Originally posted by johncods View Post
          Pac should tell them to **** off.. I dont wanna see a pac that is not 100% in this fight..
          :grill: :grill:

Comment

• Originally posted by johncods View Post
            you dont want the fight because he'll get his ears boxed off. you pac fans are all bitches and hypocrites and dont hide it well.

Comment

• the whole point of random testing is that it is RANDOM.

The blood test could be before the fight...it could be after.

You can't tell the Doping agency when they can test you-that's just ******.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                LOL, this thread is pretty funny.

I am all for olympic style testing for all sports, especially boxing I don't really see what is so bad about a more through testing.

Exactly it shouldn't matter what sport. All should have the highest possible standard, and all B samples frozen to be tested into the future. Either that or don't test at all and may the best chemist win.

Comment

• i cant believe this ****.

What's with the random, multiple blood draws before the fight? Why not do it after the fight?

To my knowledge this is the first professional fight in las vegas that is now requiring olympic style testing.
                  Should we brand every boxer in history who didnt get tested olympic style?

First time in professional boxing a fighter has to take olympic style drug testing due to a baseless with no knowledge or evidence of steroids by a ex convict & a family full of criminals, woman beaters, tax cheats, & liars.

This is a disgusting act by the mayweathers. really de****able.

Comment

• Originally posted by OTSS View Post
                    you dont want the fight because he'll get his ears boxed off. you pac fans are all bitches and hypocrites and dont hide it well.
                    the REAL fans want it...the tards don't, but its more tards and the real ones

Comment

• If you get punched in the ****ing face for a living, and you are about to stage possibly the largest fight of the decade, man up and agree to testing.

If Manny Pacquiao lets this fight fall apart because he won't be tested I'll 100% believe he is doping, and I'll put him in the same category as I have Margarito. Spineless cheaters.

Now, I like Manny- up to this point- so I'll wait and see if he is just dragging his feet out of fear of needles.

Performance enhancing drugs do much more than just give you muscle mass. Some increase endurance. Some increase your muscle's ability to use the oxygen and other nutrients in your bloodstream, allowing you to run faster, hit harder, etc.

So arguments that Manny is already near 147, and wouldn't need to dope, are irrelevant.

I'm a fan of both men, but if Pacquiao lets this fight fall apart I'm going to seriously consider him a doper.

Comment

Working...
                      X