Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    I never once thought Pac was on roids,
    I thought it was all mind games but this has me thinking different now!
    Surely if he wasnt juicing he would want to show the world,
    and most of all laugh in floyds face about it
    easy there... nothing's been proven yet. waiting for manny's response to this

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Why not?
      If shane isnt on roids then there wont be a problem?
      i said no problem at all that is why all fights would have to go on like this olympics drug testing **** since yall think its good for the sport..

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        I dont understand why the testing should be different or "special" just for this fight. Thats complete bollox.
        My personal opinion, is that for a fight of this magnitude and its protential to generate more in revenue than the highest grossing fight in history to date, the parties involved are dotting the "i"s and crossing the "t"s as a precautionary measure to protect the best interests of both fighters, and to keep it fair and square.

Again, that's just me.

Comment

• Damn you have to be a fast god damn poster to keep up in this thread

Everytime I refresh it's on the next page.

Comment

• What's happening here..when i first started posting it said reed made this thread..now it says ben london hmm.

Comment

• Originally posted by FELiX STURM View Post
              What's happening here..when i first started posting it said reed made this thread..now it says ben london hmm.
              They merged the threads

Comment

• Originally posted by aether View Post
                easy there... nothing's been proven yet. waiting for manny's response to this
                exactly, this is a give and take.

Team Manny will have a response. They gotta think hard this time though.. Mayweather has painted them into a corner with this little stunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                  My personal opinion, is that for a fight of this magnitude and its protential to generate more in revenue than the highest grossing fight in history to date, the parties involved are dotting the "i"s and crossing the "t"s as a precautionary measure to protect the best interests of both fighters, and to keep it fair and square.

Again, that's just me.
                  Isn't that a bit of a slap in the face to the rest of boxing?

Comment

• oh ok tnx...

Comment

• Floyd is just being a sissy ass *****. Who's he gonna fight then? If he doesn't want to fight Pacquiao or Mosley because of them being cheaters then why doesn't he fight Paul Williams or Sergio Martinez? I'm sure those two guys would be happy to fight him.

Comment

Working...
                      X