Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RA the Rugged Man Vs Floyd Mayweather on Shade 45 (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think the stans want everyone to kiss floyds ass...

c'mon man, RA just ask him what is needed to be asked.

brian kenny tried to ask floyd the way stans wouldve wanted but did floyd answered it properly? he didnt.

its a good thing somebody give it to him straight up, no bull.

Comment

• Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
      All I did was state simple facts about what actually happened and now you insult me. You are in love with Floyd! #1 biggest groupie
      Um, are you responding to a different post and quoted mine by mistake? Because your reply has no relevance to my post.

How did you state simple facts about what actually happened when I pointed out nearly the opposite of what you said..and then you just ignored it?

I'm just annoyed by how much credit this desperate rapper is getting for beating Floyd in verbal battle. However, I do apologize for calling you an idiot. Perhaps you just didn't listen to the audio closely enough, or were distracted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
        Its how he approached... exactly. He approached Floyd like Floyd was nothing and RA was this supreme authority, when in reality its closer to the other way around. Great fighters like floyd should not be treated with such disrespect, I gives a **** how that fighter talks or how they act. Plus its just easy to fluster floyd in a verbal conflict. A 4 year old could do it. So where is the glory in that I ask you? Where?

Down to earth? Well apparently he was either acting when you saw him, or he was putting on an act on the radio? Which one? Cuz he wasn't down to earth on the radio, that's for damn sure homie.

Finally, and this is also undisputable... Refer to the video

He's promoting his cd..go to 0:36, and 4:00... He's using this to eat off of. He's trying to get his name up to sell units.

period!

Boxing fan, my ass. Dude is starving out there. Look at his gear for god sakes.
        LOL you're speaking on a dude you have no clue about Bro. The only reason you're saying anything is because he **** on Floyd and are trying to make RA seem like he's not worthy of expressing his opinion about Floyd. Nobody in this world is exempt from getting a little bit of a reality check from time to time, it just so happened that this occurred on the radio and now has exploded all over the internet.

But hey, whatever makes you feel better...keep em coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
          Nobody in this world is exempt from getting a little bit of a reality check from time to time,
          if this is true, then the same applies to RA.

Dude looks like a bum..and was promoting his cd on the video where he was explaining the Mayweather dustup.

His down to earth persona you claim, doesn't match his persona he had on the radio.

and yes, I wouldn't care about this dude, you are right. Thats the WHOLE point. He is eating off this.

Comment

• I listened to this last night. Some funny ****, and although I'm a fan of Mayweather, I have to say R.A. verbally spanked his ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Allucard View Post
              Some act as if what Floyd is doing isn't what EVERYONE else also does.

Take Calzaghe, fought 2 40 year olds back to back. Wanted a 3rd one but then Chad Dawson came up and he just retired.

Takes Hopkins, fought smaller men his whole career, considered an ATG.

Take Oscar de la Hoya, fought old Chavez, on the slide Pernell (some say he lost that one yet no rematches) and made Floyd!!! come up from 147 to 154 for the first time, fit him with big ass gloves so he had no power wts and chose the ring size for him too. I recall you Floyd was being denoted "a little shrimp" in the weigh in compared to then Ring and lineal champ and not dehydrated Oscar.

Take Hatton for instance, fought in Europe all his life, had he not come to the US to face two 1# p4p fighters he would have been considered an ATG for sure, at least for some people.

My point is, Floyd didn't make this game he just plays it. And he's good at it too. The "rapper" is just a big dumbass when he tries to compare the old timers with modern fighters like Floyd ignoring completely that a fight today needs huge amounts of promotion to sell and that on itself takes 6 months in the case of a big fight, injuries and other set backs apart!!!
              Can't compare Robbinson's +100 fights with Floyd's 40.

Let me tell you, for each complaint there is about Floyd not fighting this or that cat, there's an equally (or bigger) big case had he not fought the ones he did: Diego Corrales, p4p champion, Hatton undefeated 43-0 champion who's a pressure fighter, the perfect recipe to beat Floyd, Oscar de La Hoya, the ring champion at 154, "experts" made articles claiming Oscar would win and detailed why. The world awaits, anyone? What "the world" really awaited is the same thing the "rapper" awaits, Floyd's downfall. If Floyd had fought Margarito and Cotto already he'd have missed Hatton (who would still be undefeated waiting for the big payday) and Hoya and the haters would still be complaining.

Haters will be haters. And that guy really makes me sick with that BS. He's a snake and Floyd spotted him right off the high grass.

WHY DONT THESE GUYS KNOW ANY HISTORY

Great Post,
              These so called hardcore boxing fans are so hardcore that they don’t know any HARDCORE boxing history...

They act is if Floyd Mayweather is setting precedence never seen before in boxing. They act is if Sugar Ray Robinson WAS THE PERFECT EXAMPLE ON HOW A FIGHTER SHOULD BE AND wasn’t the Biggest ******* in the sport when it comes to money... The guy would pull out of fights on fight night just to change to already agreed upon money split....

Imagine if Mayweather did that with somebody today...On the night of the fight, He says he isn’t going to fight unless he now gets 65% instead of the 60% he already agreed on....Could you picture the reaction????

* People forget or dont know, that Sugar Ray Leonard never fought Pryor, when Pryor called him out in his face!!!

* People forget or dont know, that SRL made Hagler wait 8 years before he would fight him...

* People forget or dont know Haglar was NORTOROIUS for calling out a smaller man and making them come up to his weightclass to fight him.

Haglar was infamous from calling out welterweights and former lightweights.
              (hearns,SRL,Duran) Sounds like a fighter we know today: (Hopkins)

* People forget or dont know that Michael Spinks used to called Haglar out for years but Haglar pretended that Spinks didnt exist. Why didnt Haglar fight Spinks the biggerman instead of always making smaller men moved up and fight him.
              Haglar always fought the Smallerman... But is his legacy tarnish?????

* People Forget, that Roberto Duran just quit against SRL, because he could not take SRL style anymore...Picture what would happen if Mayweather quit a fight against somebody because their style was too hard for them to handle...

People act is if the past in boxing was some kind of holy time.
              No fighter in history has fought everyone. NO FIGHTER!!!
              Especially in their 4th weightclass. !!!

Jack Dempsey never fought any black fighters, Sound familiar???

If people actually learn some boxing history, they would not act as if Floyd is breaking every secret boxing rule in the book every time Floyd makes a decision.

This is why I dont take half of these clowns seriously.
              Because they dont know any history, and complain about ****
              that some of their greatest fighters in history used to do all the the time.
              But when Mayweather does it, They act as if SRR,SRL,HAGLAR,DURAN,etc...
              would never have never done that..!!!

boxing is the only sport in which contradictions are allowed to happen and the ignorant lead the ignorant.!

Last edited by Horus; 11-01-2009, 01:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
                He said if you can have Marquez move up from 135, why not move up and fight Williams? If it's OK to have a guy move up for a challenge why can't you move up? He shows that it goes both ways, plus Williams also campaigns at 147.

It's all about promotion. If you put enough money into a fight, it can be sold. The angle they promoted was that Marquez was P4P number 2 while the issue of him being a smaller fighter was minimalized.

People have to remember that criticism does not equate to "hating." I never hear any directors coming out and saying that Gene Shallot is a hater if he says their movie isn't good.

Listen, Paul Williams is not welterweight !!!!

His last 3 Fights were not at Welterweight.
                His Next fight is not at welterweight.

He is not a welterweight. He does not fight in between the limits of 141-147.
                He is not a welterweight period.

So once you agree that he is not a welterweight, the discussion is over!
                Simply because everything else would lead to a contradiction.

Contradiction#1:
                If you are a person who complain about Marquez Fighting Mayweather Because he is not a welterweight.

Then the contradiction comes when you then say Mayweather should fight Paul Williams. BUT, Paul Williams is not welterweight..!!

Classic contradiction argument:
                If your Argument is that Paul Williams would come down to fight Mayweather and that would make it ok...

Than the premise is that if Paul Williams can make 147, then he is a Welterweight..... BUT WAIT!!!!

If you believe that all a fighter has to do is make it in between the welterweight limit to become a welterweight....

Than What is the problem with Mayweather fighting Marquez at welterweight if you believe that all a fighter has to do is make is make it in between the welterweight limit to become a welterweight?

Anyway you look at it, your arugment would have a contradiction, unless you give Mayweather full credit for beating Marquez and didnt have a problem with the fight.. Than you can fairly and contradiciton free make the claim that you would like to see Mayweather fight Paul Williams at welterweight!!!

But you cant criticize the Mayweather vs. Marquez fight and then say you want to see Mayweather fight Paul Williams...

Do you understand the contradiction..??

Do you understand now why Mayweather fans...have a problem with your arguments....

THEY ARE NOT RATIONAL....and they have contradictions...

Comment

• Originally posted by Horus View Post

WHY DONT THESE GUYS KNOW ANY HISTORY

Great Post,
                  These so called hardcore boxing fans are so hardcore that they don’t know any HARDCORE boxing history...

They act is if Floyd Mayweather is setting precedence never seen before in boxing. They act is if Sugar Ray Robinson WAS THE PERFECT EXAMPLE ON HOW A FIGHTER SHOULD BE AND wasn’t the Biggest ******* in the sport when it comes to money... The guy would pull out of fights on fight night just to change to already agreed upon money split....

Imagine if Mayweather did that with somebody today...On the night of the fight, He says he isn’t going to fight unless he now gets 65% instead of the 60% he already agreed on....Could you picture the reaction????

* People forget or dont know, that Sugar Ray Leonard never fought Pryor, when Pryor called him out in his face!!!

* People forget or dont know, that SRL made Hagler wait 8 years before he would fight him...

* People forget or dont know Haglar was NORTOROIUS for calling out a smaller man and making them come up to his weightclass to fight him.

Haglar was infamous from calling out welterweights and former lightweights.
                  (hearns,SRL,Duran) Sounds like a fighter we know today: (Hopkins)

* People forget or dont know that Michael Spinks used to called Haglar out for years but Haglar pretended that Spinks didnt exist. Why didnt Haglar fight Spinks the biggerman instead of always making smaller men moved up and fight him.
                  Haglar always fought the Smallerman... But is his legacy tarnish?????

* People Forget, that Roberto Duran just quit against SRL, because he could not take SRL style anymore...Picture what would happen if Mayweather quit a fight against somebody because their style was too hard for them to handle...

People act is if the past in boxing was some kind of holy time.
                  No fighter in history has fought everyone. NO FIGHTER!!!
                  Especially in their 4th weightclass. !!!

Jack Dempsey never fought any black fighters, Sound familiar???

If people actually learn some boxing history, they would not act as if Floyd is breaking every secret boxing rule in the book every time Floyd makes a decision.

This is why I dont take half of these clowns seriously.
                  Because they dont know any history, and complain about ****
                  that some of their greatest fighters in history used to do all the the time.
                  But when Mayweather does it, They act as if SRR,SRL,HAGLAR,DURAN,etc...
                  would never have never done that..!!!

boxing is the only sport in which contradictions are allowed to happen and the ignorant lead the ignorant.!

great post. BUT Floyd sets himself up "Oh, I am very entertaining" "Oh, I never ducked or dodged nobody" "Oh, I am the greatest" lol greatest? come on

Comment

• goddamn...horus went all out with this one...pulled out his tampon and smeared his twat all over this page

Comment

• Originally posted by sneaky jepoy View Post
                      i think the stans want everyone to kiss floyds ass...

c'mon man, RA just ask him what is needed to be asked.

brian kenny tried to ask floyd the way stans wouldve wanted but did floyd answered it properly? he didnt.

its a good thing somebody give it to him straight up, no bull.
                      No other fighters get anything like the **** that Floyd gets. Nobody ever asks Shane tough questions about steriods or tough questions to other fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X