Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RA the Rugged Man Vs Floyd Mayweather on Shade 45 (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
    How did so few cats on here know of RA before this?
    come on man,

we're talking about Hiphop here.

The **** these dudes know about that?

They don't even know boxing.

"death by ******ry"

Mas fur may big dog.

Comment

• Originally posted by BadNewz View Post
      R.A. sounds like a racist. It's pretty obvious.
      You're an idiot.How does he sound like a racist?I know RA personally,and he has plenty of friends who are black.

Comment

• he gave it to floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Flores View Post
          come on man,

we're talking about Hiphop here.

The **** these dudes know about that?

They don't even know boxing.

"death by ******ry"

Mas fur may big dog.
          Another stupid statement from an ignorant person.I guess if you like Hip Hop you can't know anything about boxing?If RA knew nothing about boxing,why would he get a book deal to write a book about boxing and Dougie Fischer is co-writing the book with him.I guess Dougie knows nothing about boxing too since he's friends with RA who is a Hip Hop artist?

Comment

• Originally posted by lennie paz View Post
            Another stupid statement from an ignorant person.I guess if you like Hip Hop you can't know anything about boxing?If RA knew nothing about boxing,why would he get a book deal to write a book about boxing and Dougie Fischer is co-writing the book with him.I guess Dougie knows nothing about boxing too since he's friends with RA who is a Hip Hop artist?
            lol,

you read it out of context.

I'm on RA side dummy.

Comment

lol,

you read it out of context.

I'm on RA side dummy.
              My bad.All the ******* that were in your words got me mixed up.I thought you were saying Hip Hop fans didn't know about boxing.

Comment

My bad.All the ******* that were in your words got me mixed up.I thought you were saying Hip Hop fans didn't know about boxing.

nah big boy,

what I was getting across is that some people who think they are Hiphop fans, don't know **** about Hiphop, much less boxing.

If you know Hiphop, you know who RA is.

Comment

nah big boy,

what I was getting across is that some people who think they are Hiphop fans, don't know **** about Hiphop, much less boxing.

If you know Hiphop, you know who RA is.
                  That's cool,I am just very defensive for my man RA.I'm sick of people saying he doesn't know **** about boxing.He is a huge fan of boxing and knows his ****.It doesn't even really matter who he is or what he does for a living,he chumped the **** out of Floyd and said things to him that everyone else was afraid to tell him.

Comment

That's cool,I am just very defensive for my man RA.I'm sick of people saying he doesn't know **** about boxing.He is a huge fan of boxing and knows his ****.It doesn't even really matter who he is or what he does for a living,he chumped the **** out of Floyd and said things to him that everyone else was afraid to tell him.
                    No doubt.

You've got to understand one thing though,

over half of these dudes just got into boxing within the last 5 years, Hiphop, maybe the last 10.

Tell RA, real boxing fans are proud he was able to do what he did.

and real Hiphop fans know who he is.

Comment

• Floyd probably makes more in one night than RA makes in a year...RA can have the verbal win lol

Comment

Working...
                      X