Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RA the Rugged Man Vs Floyd Mayweather on Shade 45 (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
    Yeah, most Floyd fans wish it was forgotten or just never happened.

Some Floyd haters have this interview on their Ipods. lol
    lol word.

some of these cats seem to be dancing with sheer glee as they hear this.

THIS is their hero? Just LOOK at this practically out of work bum! The only "fight" he knows about is when his bong slips off the shelf and hits him in his dome

GTFO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
      True...

But compare their respective careers in their respective fields.

Floyd> RA

not disputable.

Rap is just a sideline for Floyd. And a very small one.
      Of course it is, who's denying that?

I just find it funny that people are throwin shots at RA because of how he approached Floyd on the radio like it's this sin (lol). Floyd fans were blowin up Google like crazy trying to find out about who he is and all of a sudden we got videos about RA and Golden Boy having a connection???

Trust me dude, I live in NYC and have seen RA several times and he's actually a real down to Earth cat who's just a little on the wild side. He gives his opinion on Floyd and the sport, now all of a sudden he's a nobody? Where's the sense in that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
        Of course it is, who's denying that?

I just find it funny that people are throwin shots at RA because of how he approached Floyd on the radio like it's this sin (lol). Floyd fans were blowin up Google like crazy trying to find out about who he is and all of a sudden we got videos about RA and Golden Boy having a connection???

Trust me dude, I live in NYC and have seen RA several times and he's actually a real down to Earth cat who's just a little on the wild side. He gives his opinion on Floyd and the sport, now all of a sudden he's a nobody? Where's the sense in that?
        Its how he approached... exactly. He approached Floyd like Floyd was nothing and RA was this supreme authority, when in reality its closer to the other way around. Great fighters like floyd should not be treated with such disrespect, I gives a **** how that fighter talks or how they act. Plus its just easy to fluster floyd in a verbal conflict. A 4 year old could do it. So where is the glory in that I ask you? Where?

Down to earth? Well apparently he was either acting when you saw him, or he was putting on an act on the radio? Which one? Cuz he wasn't down to earth on the radio, that's for damn sure homie.

Finally, and this is also undisputable... Refer to the video

He's promoting his cd..go to 0:36, and 4:00... He's using this to eat off of. He's trying to get his name up to sell units.

period!

Boxing fan, my ass. Dude is starving out there. Look at his gear for god sakes.

Comment

• floyd officially now has 2 asswholes.

RA went in ... the most painful part was that it was all truth.

jesus, along with floyd, cried after the interview.

Comment

Its how he approached... exactly. He approached Floyd like Floyd was nothing and RA was this supreme authority, when in reality its closer to the other way around. Great fighters like floyd should not be treated with such disrespect, I gives a **** how that fighter talks or how they act. Plus its just easy to fluster floyd in a verbal conflict. A 4 year old could do it. So where is the glory in that I ask you? Where?

Down to earth? Well apparently he was either acting when you saw him, or he was putting on an act on the radio? Which one? Cuz he wasn't down to earth on the radio, that's for damn sure homie.

Finally, and this is also undisputable... Refer to the video

He's promoting his cd..go to 0:36, and 4:00... He's using this to eat off of. He's trying to get his name up to sell units.

period!

Boxing fan, my ass. Dude is starving out there. Look at his gear for god sakes.
            Just wonderin is this you by any chance?

Comment

lol word.

some of these cats seem to be dancing with sheer glee as they hear this.

THIS is their hero? Just LOOK at this practically out of work bum! The only "fight" he knows about is when his bong slips off the shelf and hits him in his dome

GTFO!
              All Rugged Man did was ask simple questions and point out some facts. All the Floyd fans have been reduced to just str8 insults because they ain't got **** left. Why insult someone for asking simple questions?

Comment

• Originally posted by z0jo View Post

a lil' green for ya', pal.

Comment

• Word to Floyd Mayweather Jr.
                  Stay the fuck away from white rappers from now on.

Comment

• Originally posted by z0jo View Post

lol I respect great boxers as ANY true boxing fan should. Britney I could give a **** about

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx
                    All Rugged Man did was ask simple questions and point out some facts. All the Floyd fans have been reduced to just str8 insults because they ain't got **** left. Why insult someone for asking simple questions?
                    Are you accidentally an idiot or is this you being intentional?

saying floyd's record is the same as fighting 50 girls is a simple question huh?

Saying Pwill and SSM would whoop his ass is a simple question?

this rapper was throwing punchlines throughout like it was some kind of rap battle. Against Floyd...Floyd! The kind of verbal speaker that could be flustered by a 4 year old.

And I'm supposed to give him dap? Why?

Comment

lol I respect great boxers as ANY true boxing fan should. Britney I could give a **** about

Are you accidentally an idiot or is this you being intentional?

saying floyd's record is the same as fighting 50 girls is a simple question huh?

Saying Pwill and SSM would whoop his ass is a simple question?

this rapper was throwing punchlines throughout like it was some kind of rap battle. Against Floyd...Floyd! The kind of verbal speaker that could be flustered by a 4 year old.

And I'm supposed to give him dap? Why?
                      All I did was state simple facts about what actually happened and now you insult me. You are in love with Floyd! #1 biggest groupie

Comment

Working...
                      X