Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RA the Rugged Man Vs Floyd Mayweather on Shade 45 (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
    At what point does Mayweather disqualify himself, when he says that Pacquiao losing at 19 years old makes him a lesser fighter or when he says that Leonard is diminished by losing to Camacho at 41?
    Was rosie O'Donnel fair to Tom Selleck? Is Bill O'Rielly fair to people he disagrees with? Is Keith Olberman fair to people he disagrees with?

Ambushing someone who is unprepared with a prepared attack is not what I would call sound journalism.

Comment

• Originally posted by El_Guapo View Post
      [/B]

Bull****. That was overdue. Floyd needs to hear it. Enough bull**** asskissing.

The people spoke yesterday in the form of RA the Ruggedman.

Deal with it.

Its on the tip of everyones tongue.
      Was I talking to you? Or a better question do I give a rat's ass about your narrow and shallow view?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        Was rosie O'Donnel fair to Tom Selleck? Is Bill O'Rielly fair to people he disagrees with? Is Keith Olberman fair to people he disagrees with?

Ambushing someone who is unprepared with a prepared attack is not what I would call sound journalism.
        I don't really follow Rosie O'Donnell, Bill O'Reilly or Keith Oberman.

I feel this Rugged Man guy gave him credit when he said that Mayweather is a tremendously skilled fighter and looked amazing in fights during the 90s and early 2000s like the Corrales fight, but that he had gotten away from taking the tough fights a fighter of his stature should.

Also, I don't think Rugged Man was trying to pass himself off as a journalist. He was having an on-air back and forth with a boxer.

Comment

Was I talking to you? Or a better question do I give a rat's ass about your narrow and shallow view?
          All you *****s got is insults. What RA was expressing was legitimate concerns from millions of boxing fans after years of frustration.

You can't marginalize me punk.

Your fighter stuttered like a Volkswagen beetle and got destroyed because he didn't have the usual self aware, affirmative action, white liberal guilt ridden interviewer kissing his ass.

Floyd knows he's full of ****, and this strong handed interview didn't give him usual way out.

Fuk him and fuk you.

Hows that for narrow and shallow chump?

Comment

• Originally posted by 2501 View Post
            RA is a funny ass dude. His **** aint that bad either.
            I saw RA at live show in chicago. The dude is nuts. he was staight rappin in a girls cooch with his mic pressed up in it

Comment

• Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
              I don't really follow Rosie O'Donnell, Bill O'Reilly or Keith Oberman.

I feel this Rugged Man guy gave him credit when he said that Mayweather is a tremendously skilled fighter and looked amazing in fights during the 90s and early 2000s like the Corrales fight, but that he had gotten away from taking the tough fights a fighter of his stature should.

Also, I don't think Rugged Man was trying to pass himself off as a journalist. He was having an on-air back and forth with a boxer.
              He gave him back handed compliments then took them away, I would not really call that giving Floyd the proper credit since he went at him from the jump.

If you don't know how they opperate do you like when Jim Grey pulls out all the stops confronting people on serious issues right after fights when the fighters really have not had time to think about it clearly.

It is stilll a case of got ya journalism, if you interview someone in that manner and they do not know it is comming it is an ambush. Floyd is a balthering idiot under the best of circumstances in an ambush there is no way he is going to sound good.

I have no problems with hard interviews but the person getting interviewed should know that they are going to try and get skewered.

Comment

All you *****s got is insults. What RA was expressing was legitimate concerns from millions of boxing fans after years of frustration.

You can't marginalize me punk.

Your fighter stuttered like a Volkswagen beetle and got destroyed because he didn't have the usual self aware, affirmative action, white liberal guilt ridden interviewer kissing his ass.

Floyd knows he's full of ****, and this strong handed interview didn't give him usual way out.

Fuk him and fuk you.

Hows that for narrow and shallow chump?
                You marginilize yourself, I do not need to do anything~

Fits the definition of a narrow and shallow opinion to a T~

Comment

You marginilize yourself, I do not need to do anything~
                  Yeah, thats what I thought.

Keep hallucinating about Floyd being the best.

Comment

Yeah, thats what I thought.

Keep hallucinating about Floyd being the best.
                    How does that fit in with what you said? Keep on point~

Another e-spell checker~

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
                      Why does it always revert back to PPVs? Nobody denies Floyd's talent and that people want to see him fight, but when people question his opposition in the last several years all of a sudden it's misconstrued as hate. Why? Is Floyd the only fighter we demand to fight other great fighters? That goes without saying in Boxing. But if you're calling yourself the best, as many, many fighters before Floyd have, you have to fight the best active fighters.

What's so bad about asking that of a fighter who's considered by many still the best in the world?
                      So why are his fights doing huge numbers if he ain't fighting nobody. Why are you guys buying Floyds fight and posting threads about him every day.

Comment

Working...
                      X