Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RA the Rugged Man Vs Floyd Mayweather on Shade 45 (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
    Who is floyd talking about? He said its cause I'm black? The guy he is talking to sounds black... Is Floyd saying this is black on black crime or is the guy he is talking to not black?
    ..R.A is white, and when i first heard him about 10 years ago on a track, i had no idea he wasnt black.

R.A is kind of an underground legend.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
      ..R.A is white, and when i first heard him about 10 years ago on a track, i had no idea he wasnt black.

R.A is kind of an underground legend.
      He's got a serious ****** voice... I mean he had me fooled!

Comment

• We all watched it but it doesn't matter. It was ****in funny, those mofos don't have any respect whatsoever, they insulted him as if he was a ****o actor. I agree with 80% of the **** they said. Floyd didn't fight ******* though, the DLH he fought was better than the dehydrated one.
        Still Floyd had no answer for the Cotto/Margarito/Mosley thing.

Comment

How did he get 8 million dollars for Mitchell?

It's probably in Singaporean dollars, although it's still not bad for a Mitchell fight. It's about $5.7M...

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingChaos View Post
            I did not find out about this until about an hour ago. Sorry
            Originally posted by BoxingChaos View Post
            Damn, I did not hear this.

WOW!

They are laying the smack on this little punk.

Floyd is getting OWNED!

That was from yesterday u lying lil *****!!

Comment

He's got a serious ****** voice... I mean he had me fooled!
              i dont think you can say that though, hes from new york, alot of new york dudes, black or not, talk like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by gopi11 View Post
                tsk... tsk... tsk...

You're a hopeless case horus.

Floyd fought a boxer smaller than him at HIS own weight class. PWill is willing to go down to Floyd's weight division to fight him, big difference. No amount of convincing from anybody here will make you take your rose colored glasses for Floyd...
                Some act as if what Floyd is doing isn't what EVERYONE else also does.

Take Calzaghe, fought 2 40 year olds back to back. Wanted a 3rd one but then Chad Dawson came up and he just retired.

Takes Hopkins, fought smaller men his whole career, considered an ATG.

Take Oscar de la Hoya, fought old Chavez, on the slide Pernell (some say he lost that one yet no rematches) and made Floyd!!! come up from 147 to 154 for the first time, fit him with big ass gloves so he had no power wts and chose the ring size for him too. I recall you Floyd was being denoted "a little shrimp" in the weigh in compared to then Ring and lineal champ and not dehydrated Oscar.

Take Hatton for instance, fought in Europe all his life, had he not come to the US to face two 1# p4p fighters he would have been considered an ATG for sure, at least for some people.

My point is, Floyd didn't make this game he just plays it. And he's good at it too. The "rapper" is just a big dumbass when he tries to compare the old timers with modern fighters like Floyd ignoring completely that a fight today needs huge amounts of promotion to sell and that on itself takes 6 months in the case of a big fight, injuries and other set backs apart!!!
                Can't compare Robbinson's +100 fights with Floyd's 40.

Let me tell you, for each complaint there is about Floyd not fighting this or that cat, there's an equally (or bigger) big case had he not fought the ones he did: Diego Corrales, p4p champion, Hatton undefeated 43-0 champion who's a pressure fighter, the perfect recipe to beat Floyd, Oscar de La Hoya, the ring champion at 154, "experts" made articles claiming Oscar would win and detailed why. The world awaits, anyone? What "the world" really awaited is the same thing the "rapper" awaits, Floyd's downfall. If Floyd had fought Margarito and Cotto already he'd have missed Hatton (who would still be undefeated waiting for the big payday) and Hoya and the haters would still be complaining.

Haters will be haters. And that guy really makes me sick with that BS. He's a snake and Floyd spotted him right off the high grass.

Comment

• Originally posted by gopi11 View Post
                  LMAO!!!

Boxing Chaos is like a kid frolicking in the rain or in a playground with this soon to be legendary/classic patched-in phone conversation over the radio!

Not sure if this has been posted or not, NOT!!!

It's legendary!

Comment

• "I can fight 15 girls and I'd be undefeated"

LMAO!!!!

Comment

• im not Bryan Kenny haha

Comment

Working...
                      X