#6 Emmanuel Rodriguez KO 2
    #4 Nonito Donaire UD 12
    #8 Jason Moloney KO 7
    #2 Nonito Donaire TKO 2
    #8 Paul Butler KO 11
    #1 Stephen Fulton TKO 8
    #2 Marlon Tapales KO 10
    #3 Luis Nery TKO 6​

Hernandez, Narvaez, Donaire, Fulton, and Tapales were all the top rated fighter (or 2nd rated with Inoue himself #1) in their division at the time Inoue beat them. Those were all fantastic wins and anyone who tries to minimize them is a clown.
    I’ve seen people do the same with Gennady Golovkin’s resume. I’m not buying it. Those fighters on the list are here today and gone tomorrow, losing against other B and C level fighters. It’s about quality not quantity.

He could fight 100 top 10 ranked opponents. He still wouldn’t have a resume like most ATG’s.

Like a Floyd, Pac, Canelo, Oscar, B Hop, RJJ etc. and certainly not the level of wins.

Quality. Not quantity.

Comment

• Originally posted by messi807 View Post

I’ve seen people do the same with Gennady Golovkin’s resume. I’m not buying it. Those fighters on the list are here today and gone tomorrow, losing against other B and C level fighters. It’s about quality not quantity.

He could fight 100 top 10 ranked opponents. He still wouldn’t have a resume like most ATG’s.

Like a Floyd, Pac, Canelo, Oscar, B Hop, RJJ etc. and certainly not the level of wins.

Quality. Not quantity.
      Literally all 14 of those guys won legitimate world titles in their careers and Inoue beat all of them while they were ranked by the TBRB in the top 10 of the division he fought them in.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Wild how this thread is now getting overrun with jealous Canelo fans.
        I don't think it's Canelo related. More like fans who don't really pay attention to the lower weights, and are waiting for Inoue to face someone they recognize. Fans don't seem to realize that Inoue is already 31 years old. He's not a young gun who's moving up due to weight difficulty.

Inoue should stay at 122 because he has an all-Japan affair with Nakatani. If Junto can become Undisputed at 118, that makes their match-up even bigger.
        Last edited by kiaba360; 05-06-2024, 08:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Just when I think you can't get any more r3tarded
          You just this guy legit had a heart attack in Round 1. Came back to life whilst in a flood of tears after Inoue starting coming back

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post

True but its more so their just isnt that much in this era in terms of big names. I mean 122/126 was kinda hot back in 2011-2016 era with Nonito, Mares, Leo, Frampton. Espcally with HBO and Showtime actually being the go to networks building fighters.
            Ford
            Kholmatov
            B.Figueroa
            Espinoza
            Venado Lopez
            Nick Ball
            Bruce Carrington
            Robeisy Ramirez
            Angelo Leo
            Joet Gonzalez

126 has a ****-ton of comp and amazing match-ups. I’d say it’s probably even better than the Leo-Frampton-Nonito era and alot of these guys would beat them.

Inoue should go to 126***, very soon.
            Last edited by messi807; 05-06-2024, 08:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toffee View Post

Look at the Ring Ratings... The guys ranked 1,2 and now 5 have the same most recent result. A defeat to Inoue.

He's fighting and beating the best in the division. He's doing it quickly too.

He's going to have to move up again but I don't think you can knock the standard of his opposition.
              He beat the best in the division already against Fulton, great win. The rest are just has-beens that have already been whitewashed, stopped or handed L’s. Those fights are pointless..

Comment

• Originally posted by Feroz View Post

Barrera and Morales also walked at that weight (141-143) during camp when they fought at 122-126. Wouldn't be shocked if Inoue acclimates up to 130 at the end of his career.
                Yeah and Morales went as high as 140.. what a beast.

130 should be Inoue’s ceiling. I think 135 would be too much
                El Escorpion Feroz likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by famicommander View Post

All 14 of those guys are world champions. Golovkin only beat 6 legitimate world titlists in his career (Kassim Ouma, Daniel Geale, David Lemieux, Kell Brook, Danny Jacobs, Ryota Murata), not including the Canelo robberies.
                  No offence, but anyone can pick up a title nowadays - so those stats mean very little - even more so in the smaller divisions where there’s a bigger gap in competition.

Comment

• Inoue's athleticism is really impressive. I don't think I realized how great his feet are before. Extremely fast-twitched fighter. He's 31 years old...I don't think he can maintain that kind of athleticism for much longer. Small guys tend to age faster as fighters. It'll be interesting to see how long he can keep this up! Pretty impressive fighter right now though.

Comment

• Originally posted by messi807 View Post

Yeah and Morales went as high as 140.. what a beast.

130 should be Inoue’s ceiling. I think 135 would be too much
                      On steroids

Comment

Working...
                      X