Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Patient 'Canelo' Alvarez Resisted Stopping Jaime Munguia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'He has never been a volume puncher, neither a one punch ko artist, and flat-footed is his middle name. Great chin and elite match making, he learned the match making from his sworn enemy dlh, look at munguias career.'

I don't think he learnt one single thing from his sworn enemy dlh, he learnt from FMJ

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post

Munguia never had a chance, his defense blows and he got lucky to get past Derev.
      Munguia was winning the first 4 rounds until the KD, when he ******ly decided to play in the short distance.

Comment

There were definitely a few times I felt he let off the gas or didn't press his advantage as hard as I thought he could've. Than again idk if that was a choice to "let Munguia live" or just him avoiding getting into a bad situation with his own, often sketchy, gas tank if he wasn't able to finish him.

Comment

Canelo just have problems with English speaking Mexicans or Mexican/Americans, Oscar Gay La Hoya, & Benavidez on his sh_t list of people he can't stand!

Comment

His stamina is poor and Munguia was game. So perhaps he was just trying to preserve himself.

Comment

Working...
            X