Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a strong feeling Bivol will knock Beterbiev out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think very highly of both fighters. Very skilled at boxing in different ways, Beterbiev carries concussive power and Bivol has an excellent command of distance and timing.

Not sure who will win, I favor Beterbiev slightly but I do wonder if age will catch up at some point and I'm always hesitant to pick the puncher when elites collide.

Comment

Another garbage thread by Joke the Joker.

Comment

The most likely cause of Bivol 'stopping' Beterbiev is if the fight is stopped on cuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Tony View Post
          The most likely cause of Bivol 'stopping' Beterbiev is if the fight is stopped on cuts.
          Remember what happened the last time Beterbiev got cut bad?

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
            That is what usually happens to these KO artists. It is logical to everybody that actually watches boxing.

Ali - Foreman situation over and over again. except Bivol is even much younger, not older like Ali was compared to Foreman.

Very aggressive guys usually force things to happens. they want to KO a better man which usually results in a KO loss for them.
            Having a hard time picking the winner. If there is a KO it will be Bivol on the ground. If Bivol wins it will be on points.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Who has Bivol done this to
              When has he ever handled a fighter this way
              The hate is real , Beterbiev keeps the waste of skin up at night
              Lmfao
              Six years without a knockout
              Even little Canelo can argue that Bivol couldn’t knock him out
              Hate is blinding and you’ve proven this before
              Just be here June 2nd cause I know you’ll be one of those biatches crying me a river about shots behind the head and the fix was in
              Your to easy to read and to gullible to man up
              Hence your name , waste of skin

COPE.

Bivol by TKO

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

COPE.

Bivol by TKO
                Lmfao

Have you gotten your excuses ready
                Peds , shots behind the head and for your greatest trick , the fix
                Must be hard being a waste of skin
                Oh well , COPE

Comment

Ive been saying we haven't seen the best from Bivol. Have a feeling he's going to beat Beter as well. May the best man win
                  JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post
                    Beterbiev is slow as hell. Bivol could box circles around him provided he doesn't get hit hard by beterbiev.

Ive seen bivol rocked by Joe Smith late and joe smith is not fast at all plus joe was tried.

If Smith can do that I think beterbiev can who has great stamina. If beterbiev's lack of speed was an issue in him landing you would think atleast one of these 20 guys could get to 12 rounds using their defense or movement, hes obviously been landing on guys.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                      That is what usually happens to these KO artists. It is logical to everybody that actually watches boxing.

Ali - Foreman situation over and over again. except Bivol is even much younger, not older like Ali was compared to Foreman.

Very aggressive guys usually force things to happens. they want to KO a better man which usually results in a KO loss for them.
                      lay off the drugs jake it’s not good…….beterbiev is not just a knockout artist , he is accurate , economical , big engine and knows instinctively what to throw at any time and solid core and chin.
                      if Bivol wins which he has a very good chance then it’s a wide decision but Bivol will not KO beterbiev

Comment

Working...
                      X