No announcement yet.

I have a strong feeling Bivol will knock Beterbiev out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think beterbiev will win by KO.

Its still maybe 60/40 but I want to pick someone.

I watched a bunch of recent fights, the reason I pick beterbiev is his stamina is great, he doesnt get tired in the late rounds, he just keeps coming. I dont think bivol can keep him a way for that long. Hes also an accumulation guy, its not any one punch, he builds them up. He also goes to the body and doesnt just head hunt. Bivol has great stamina himself and all that, but he cannot just run around counter a bit and expect beterbiev to give up or get tired. Ive seen bivol rocked late by Joe Smith, so if Joe can do that and land late I think Beterbiev will also be landing and he wont be exhausted in the late rounds like Joe Smith was.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
      Bivol ain't a puncher, he's a decission machine, always has been.

I got him schooling Beterbiev and winning a clear decission, only to get robbed on the cards by the biased saudis who want a muslim to win
      Why , how many other muslims got the nod ?
      Sounds like bullchit
      CasperUK CasperUK garfios garfios like this.

Comment

honestly I can see Beterbiev being overly aggressive in the later rounds and eat a counter right on the chin, lose his footing, falling into the corner and Bivol follows and hits him with a 12 piece combo forcing the ref to step in to wave it off
        JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
          honestly I can see Beterbiev being overly aggressive in the later rounds and eat a counter right on the chin, lose his footing, falling into the corner and Bivol follows and hits him with a 12 piece combo forcing the ref to step in to wave it off
          Who has Bivol done this to
          When has he ever handled a fighter this way
          The hate is real , Beterbiev keeps the waste of skin up at night
          Lmfao
          Six years without a knockout
          Even little Canelo can argue that Bivol couldn’t knock him out
          Hate is blinding and you’ve proven this before
          Just be here June 2nd cause I know you’ll be one of those biatches crying me a river about shots behind the head and the fix was in
          Your to easy to read and to gullible to man up
          Hence your name , waste of skin
          Haka Haka CasperUK CasperUK like this.

Comment

Great trolling. This is the least likely scenario.
            MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post

It has zero chance of being a boring fight.
              Hmmm, depends on how good of a boxer Bivol really is against an elite fighter.
              Boxers can win on points if they choose too or if the aggressive power puncher can’t find him.
              You’ve never seen Mayweather, Shakur or Haney fight??

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                That is exactly what will happen.

Comment

Beterbiev is slow as hell. Bivol could box circles around him provided he doesn't get hit hard by beterbiev.

Comment

I think Bivol on points but I understand what OP is saying, I don't think he's trolling. Because the KO artist has to work harder to get the KO against a fellow elite, he ends up gassing late and getting stopped. I'm not saying that's going to happen here, but that's OP's logic.

Comment

If Beterbiev drops Bivol then no way does Bivol have the legs or energy to survive the round let alone see the final bell.

Comment

Working...
                      X